Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #916
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

I don't know why, but I have this feeling that Maria will withdraw from her next match .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #917
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I don't know why, but I have this feeling that Maria will withdraw from her next match .
she won't , her last name is not Azarenka

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #918
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
she won't , her last name is not Azarenka

amen!

win is a win, as she sais, but it was poor match, so many DF

she will do easily JJ, but then in final, either serena / aga wil be hard to watch if she doesn't pull her best game on tournament

c'mon,today she need to win without putting me on so much stress

edit: and the look after match point,like she won 1st game, not even smile, cold as ice
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #919
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one of Maria's career goal is to win her home tournament in Miami , and it's just pathetic to pretend to be Mariastan if you are rooting against her in SF of Miami, when Maria needs our support....
Calm down! Everyone is part of the #SharaFamily, whether you're a fake fan or real fan
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #920
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post

amen!

she will do easily JJ, but then in final, either serena / aga wil be hard to watch if she doesn't pull her best game on tournament

edit: and the look after match point,like she won 1st game, not even smile, cold as ice
she was just most probably pissed off at herself for spending extra hour or so on court by mugging it up there with La Errani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #921
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

She'll win in two IMO.
She lead in the first at Cincy - dropped it 6-4, and then had to claw her way back in the second in a tiebreak. That match looked very similar to yesterdays because she was beating herself and not her opponent tbh. If she keeps a clear head she'll have a scoreline like: 6-3 6-2

but if she brings out trollpova then we'll be getting a gladiator hoedown worthy of a 5-7 6-4 6-3 win.
Still, she'll win. As I've said before, the H2H speaks for itself - and both these girls know their respective opponents games very well.

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 28th, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #922
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

So she implied she's tired from all the tennis in the last 4 weeks
That explains her shitting serving yesterday, hopefully.
Jankovic became all of a sudden GM's darling and overwhelming favourite, despite the fact that she has been sucking for years, because...she plays Martha.
A serveless Martha can lose to Jankovic. But if she wants it, her fighting spirit will pull her through
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #923
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
So she implied she's tired from all the tennis in the last 4 weeks
That explains her shitting serving yesterday, hopefully.
Jankovic became all of a sudden GM's darling and overwhelming favourite, despite the fact that she has been sucking for years, because...she plays Martha.
A serveless Martha can lose to Jankovic. But if she wants it, her fighting spirit will pull her through
You know, it's all said in good spirits It's more of a wishful thinking I, personally, hope that Jelena brings out the best

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #924
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
We have been so spoiled by Maria lately. Come on guys - she's won Indian Wells and made the Miami semis and probably the final! She's doing fantastic! Who cares about Serena Williams? Those are worries for later. Besides, even if she would lose that one it still will have been an incredible month! And we can always hope that Aga will play the match of her life tomorrow. It's tennis, stranger things have happened.

It was hardly vintage Maria today, but she got the job done in the end. And Sara competed very well, perhaps the best match she has played against Maria.
You're perfect, as usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
I want to be mad at her for her crappy play today and then she writes this. DAMN YOU MARIA!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
must been a fun match, i hear.

every day is a new day.
This, so much
Quote:
Maria'd better win SF and play relaxed Final losing 3-6 2-6 , i'll be OK with it
Fighterpova leave this body
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #925
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria has to lose, I'd rather it be in the SF to Jelena, than in the final to Serena or god forbid, Aga again
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #926
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
If Maria has to lose, I'd rather it be in the SF to Jelena, than in the final to Serena or god forbid, Aga again
Naaah! Final > Semifinal. Losing to Serena is acceptable to me, but she loses to Aga again I will peacefully and quietly kill myself.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #927
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post

amen!

I take nothing for granted. That comes naturally when Woz and Sorana are also on your list of faves. Seriously though, if Maria plays her best or close to her best she should of course win this. But if she doesn't Jankovic could be a handfull. She has as the cliché goes "nothing to lose" and can play without pressure since a semi probably already exceeds her own expectations.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #928
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Omg so much hype

She WILL NOT lose to the Empress
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #929
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Nice highlights

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #930
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
You know, it's all said in good spirits It's more of a wishful thinking I, personally, hope that Jelena brings out the best
Exactly. I'd be quite happy for Jankovic to beat Sharapova. Maria has already won IW

It's unlikely she'll lose though but we'll see.

Last edited by heavyhorse : Mar 28th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote