Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #901
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

So Maria will be putting her 44-match winning streak against players ranked outside the top 20 to the test tomorrow.

If Maria plays like she did today, we'll have a repeat of that 2011 Cincinnati final and that would be cruel.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #902
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

these are some amazing numbers from today's match against Errani..

Stats: Maria Sharapova’s Forehand and Backhand Efficiency Ratings – Miami QF vs Sara Errani
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #903
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Good for Jankovic and all and her fans are pretty awesome, but DO NOT FLOP TO HER, MARIA. I WILL NOT HAVE IT. Thanks. Bye.
So much to write and so much still to read in all SS, but I need to sleep. I'll just quote this.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #904
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I didn't see the match, How Jelena played, it will be tough for Maria beat her?
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #905
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post

these are some amazing numbers from today's match against Errani..

Stats: Maria Sharapova’s Forehand and Backhand Efficiency Ratings – Miami QF vs Sara Errani
Wow, love this article/analysis. I wish we could see something like this every match
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #906
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Wow, love this article/analysis. I wish we could see something like this every match
Really solid numbers actually But I didnt feel that during the match, maybe we all need to rewatch it
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:45 AM   #907
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
She played quite bad, it will depend on Masha how tuogh it will be, Masha please dont struggle with yourself today.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #908
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Good for Jankovic and all and her fans are pretty awesome, but DO NOT FLOP TO HER, MARIA. I WILL NOT HAVE IT. Thanks. Bye.
Pretty much this. I love Jelena so much (since 2007). I love her fans, they are so funny and hilarious. I wanted and I have cheered for her to get to this stage crazily. But Maria MUST NOT LOSE this match. I will not accept it, at all.

I will hate it if we have another match that is like the Cincy final in which Jelena nearly won the match, or when Ana was nearly going to win that 1st set in the R3 of Rome last year with 6 SPs, or when Novak lost to Delpo last week. I just hate the feelings I get when my top favs lose to my other favs

I love all my favs, but no, Maria (and Novak) has to win every match when they meet. End of period. There is no 'Jelena needs it more' or 'Ana needs it more' or 'Delpo needs it more'. NO NO and NO. I will always cheer for all my favs to get to the furthest they can get in every tournament, but when they meet my top favs, my top favs MUST win it That's what I always think
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #909
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
As long as she wins, I don't care how.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #910
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
she will be very tough if Maria plays like in her QF, because JJ is serving better than Errani/Zakopalova , so breaking back after gifting her own serve games won't be easy...

Maria right now is emotionally and physically tired , let's see how many fans will be rooting and supporting her and how many fakefans will be rooting against.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #911
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Maria right now is emotionally and physically tired , let's see how many fans will be rooting and supporting her and how many fakefans will be rooting against.
Here we go again

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #912
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
you guys should check out this regarding todays QF match:
That article was amazing.
It goes to show that even when hitting a lot of UE's, her game is still really effective.

Hoping that she has gotten some rest and will have a better service performance today.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #913
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Her ability to hit such bad serves in the middle of a good period is sooo random and incredible at same time

please change step against JJ
Rerun is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #914
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Here we go again
one of Maria's career goal is to win her home tournament in Miami , and it's just pathetic to pretend to be Mariastan if you are rooting against her in SF of Miami, when Maria needs our support....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #915
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible match . Glad she pulled it through in straights though. Win the next match now Maria, don't u dare flop to that peasant.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote