Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #751
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Please explain me who is good at tennis as a player, why she plays so often via the middle of the court? What advantages does it have? I can see only disadvantages....How Hoggy and her can't understand that?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #752
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

the most painful and disgusting loss that I saw live is still 2010 US Open embarrassment to Moonballniacki for me
I was so disgusted by Maria's brainless play that day after she showed so much promise in Cincy and cruised through the first 3 rounds before self-destruct job in R4...that was truly the lowest of the low points of her career - thank god Hogstedt made his appearance soon enough and righted the sinking ship away from shallow waters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #753
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I think the very presence of Serena and the possibility of another meeting between her and Maria spooks many of us here and leads to more melodramatic and negative reactions. I think Maria was playing only slightly better in IW at this point in the tournament compared to Miami, but because there was no Serena, Li Na, or Vika to worry about, posters were more calm and matter-of-fact about her subpar moments. Maria was the heavy favorite there no matter what.

That's not the case in Miami. Maria is about to play her 10th match in the last few weeks. I think she is a little fatigued, while Serena and Li Na are completely fresh after their time off. Maria would be a big underdog against either if it should unfold that way. There's a reason the IW/Miami is extremely tough to pull off.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #754
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Serena completely fresh?? She's a dark horse.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #755
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Yet SS is so depress place, even after IW win, so much complaint. Common, everything could be worse and keep your beefs until finals.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #756
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Maria. Head To Head vs Zakopalova now 5-1 !

Now show Errani how to play tennis. Destroy this disgusting pusher

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #757
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad that she's playing Errani in a way. All the ones that she's faced this week have been inconsistent and haven't given Maria a lot to work with and to work on.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #758
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Even with all the trials and tributations, five of the QFinalists are top 10 players and the other three are top 25.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #759
country flag Fiercepova
WG

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Yet SS is so depress place, even after IW win, so much complaint. Common, everything could be worse and keep your beefs until finals.
IKR. And I don't even understand why. She cannot be perfect in all matches and all the time people! She's human after all. She hasn't lost a set in these two tournaments. Why we are even complaining too much like this is beyond me
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #760
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria will play her QF match tomorrow at Stadium Court, NB 1:00 PM.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #761
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, I'll miss it. Good luck Mash

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #762
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like I'm gonna be really productive at work tomorrow afternoon
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #763
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

It's appalling how people will jump on Serena's bandwagon just because they don't want to see Maria win. It only makes me a little bitter that they have to rely on her to do their faves' dirty work while we stay pretty much true to Masha. On the bright side, I guess it really is a testament to how much of a consistent threat Maria is to everyone except Serena.

*end rant*
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #764
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Finally a suitable hour for me

...I can't wait for european timelines the clay season
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #765
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by effedcamel View Post
It's appalling how people will jump on Serena's bandwagon just because they don't want to see Maria win. It only makes me a little bitter that they have to rely on her to do their faves' dirty work while we stay pretty much true to Masha. On the bright side, I guess it really is a testament to how much of a consistent threat Maria is to everyone except Serena.

*end rant*
This
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote