Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #736
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T496 View Post
What did Maria sign on the lens? How weird that I look forward to her messages now...
she wrote "the sweetest dream!"
comentator on stream were i was watching said, yeah dream about winning miami is still alive
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #737
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
You're all so negative around here, it's frustrating. Maria's just won Indian Wells, and is in the QFs of Miami without dropping a set. If this is your reaction when she plays below her best and still only loses 4 games to a player we know can damage her, I'd hate to think what you'd all be doing if she actually dropped a set.
This
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #738
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out

Save the histrionics for when she loses the final to Serena

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #739
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Great win vs Zakopalova, their match-up is overrated. One tough match at the FO does not mean that Kookie is a tough match-up for Maria
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #740
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

As for the QF, I am looking forward to it

Shame we didn't get to see Maria vs Ana, but oh well.

I'm hoping for an easy win over Errani and to improve their h2h to 4-0
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #741
country flag Fighterpova

Oh and hypothetically, should Serena lose, Maria would play either Na or Radwanska in the final.

Revengepova either way
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #742
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Oh my can you imagine if the final was a rematch of last year's final I know there's no possible way that's happening
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #743
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Miami 2012 was so bad I fucking went out and got a job after it (so really the best thing that has ever happened to me).

Cincy was just plain heartbreaking.
You know sometimes I really love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Everyone needs to chill the fuck out

Save the histrionics for when she loses the final to Serena
Yas Griffin you tell those drama queens.

Boring Poova starting to recycle her secret messages
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #744
country flag Fighterpova

I didn't even get that upset over her Miami loss last year as I was not surprised at all

It was such an epic fail though and her best chance ever to win Miami

Cincy 2010 was heartbreaking, I cried for like an hour after that match

2010 started off rough and she had so many early exits and injuries, but just as she was finally finding great form, she loses a match like that with all the match points, rain delays, etc. So desperate

Kim, I still hate you

Thankfully, the dark ages are behind us
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #745
country flag Fighterpova

Cincy 2010 and FO 2008 will probably remain my most painful losses ever.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #746
country flag Fighterpova

Btw, Serena and Na already played once in Miami in 2009.

Serena won 4-6 7-6 6-2, but what a hot effing mess that was

Li seems to bring out the worst in Maria and Serena
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #747
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Are we really discussing most painful losses in the middle of Miami?? (Although I'm pretty sure we have a thread dedicated to this)

Because if we are dishing then I got one whole damn list of matches where Poova scarred me for life.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #748
country flag Fighterpova

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #749
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria's recent matches have been very enjoyable to watch, especially the calmness she hits her second serves. Her second serve is probably the biggest improvement from lasr year.

It makes you wonder, whether the improvement is due to better techniques or is it because she feels her shoulder better than before?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #750
country flag Fighterpova

I expect a huge UE fest from the Na/Serena match tho