Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #706
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

yet masha has yet to drop a set
fuckery everywhere
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #707
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

i've got a good question Worse loss? Cincy 2010 final or Miami 2012 Final
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #708
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #709
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2010 Cincinnati loss was worse for sure. She had match points and was dominating Clijsters for most of those first 2 sets and should have won the title. It was going to be the biggest highlight of a lousy year. Then she let the incoming weather effect her concentration and she blew that second set. After that, the 3rd set was a formality. The lasting image for me was Michael trying everything to keep Maria positive after she lost that second set. But I've never seen Maria look so dejected.

2012 Miami final was just a completely terrible performance by Maria. Agi played a good, smart match and deserved the title. Maria looked lost and was playing from behind the whole time. There was no drama, unlike Cincy when she practically had her hands on the trophy. This loss didn't bother me nearly as much as any to Vika or Li Na.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #710
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Forever and always.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #711
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Easy.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #712
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

That was good enough.
I'm just glad it wasn't a mess.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #713
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why? In the midst of a fcking tournament?
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #714
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I saw only a half of the 1st set, I think she improved a bit comparing yesterday`s match, but she was kinda tired and passive. And damn, Masha why do you keep to hit in the middle of the court? You give them a chance....
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #715
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope someone will make some highlights of the match. The scoreline looks pretty convincing but the stats arent amazing. I love that their matches are getting easier. Best of luck against Sara.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #716
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

So it looks like Maria played kind of sub-optimal, yet she managed to win 6-2, 6-2. I'm not too disturbed by that, hopefully she will step-up if and when needed in the next rounds, and Sara does not seem an insurmountable hurdle.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #717
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Miami 2012 was so bad I fucking went out and got a job after it (so really the best thing that has ever happened to me).

Cincy was just plain heartbreaking.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #718
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Miami 2012 was so bad I fucking went out and got a job after it (so really the best thing that has ever happened to me).

Cincy was just plain heartbreaking.
Huh?
Explain how this prompted you to get a job?
heavyhorse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #719
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

after Zakopalova's match i don't see how Maria can beat Serena or even Na here , Masha is playing tactically wrong , this pushing into the center instead of attacking , despite having enough time to set up for her shots .. Sometimes she can play 4-5 points in a row like this ...... '

Serena can switch the gear and ace-ace-ace , and return bash-bash-bash on the lines, she has alredy shown in Miami that if she cares she can reduce errors, improve serve immediately. It looks like her WTA Championships, in which her best match was in Final.

while Maria is playing like in Doha and this game might be enough only for current Azarenka , who is absent

all this is sad

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #720
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

She did the exact same thing at IW which lead to playing herself into form
For all you know she could be fatigued, but she still dropped only 4 games and has yet to drop a set. Just take it round by round and stop jumping the gun to the final. It's not like Rena or Na are playing GOAT tennis. One lost a 5-1 lead to scrub (no offence) and one was 62 41 down
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote