Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #616
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Maria is 4-1 vs Klara and all of their matches have been horrorshows

I want 2 more wins over Klara which would mean a new punchbag

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #617
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh a positive Ace/DF stat and 13W 10ufe in that second set, aren't at all bad. And in straight sets
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #618
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

bad and horrible match to watch, 4/18 break point converted, shamefull for no.2
even pen ant the and was not working

but win is a win, zakopalova next, she is a little bit tricky, but she need to win that, now when kerber is out, who is she gonna play in semis, take the chance maria and storm to the final
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #619
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

For a while, I had serious flashbacks to the 2011 Cincinnati final Maria/Jankovic in what was an epic battle to find out who could set back women’s tennis the furthest. It’s always a joy to see that era Maria make a return appearance. I’m not surprised that Maria struggled, but I didn’t expect her to be that wretched in the first set. For her to turn into Wozniacki and have a good portion of the match dictated to her by the likes of Elena Vesnina and to have to rely on error after error to win games, a la Caroline, was probably the worst part of it all. And errors were the only reason she won the first set. The way her serving held together was the best part of the match.

In the end, though, it did have an IW feel, with the struggling first set and a more routine second.

I was relaxed heading into this match, but I couldn’t help but be disturbed by a lot of that.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #620
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Finally fixed that H2H

That was quite a bad performance, but since she's playing Zakopalova next, we'll have another one of these to look forward to

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #621
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

so it is a czech moody basher up next for our champ...seems like that chick is in every single draw of Maria over the next few years. Hopefully conditions will be bearable this time around - having to enduce Kookie's brainless bashing coupled with Maria's fuckery is never a thing to remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #622
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

The first set was not easy, but she won in straight. Her play was not good, but still better than Spaniard mess in IW
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #623
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Masha and Kookie only play at big events. AO, Wimbledon, Madrid, FO, Doha and now Miami.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #624
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Vesnina has a good game but always miss something to take it. In this match, the condition is tough for both with sunny and windy. Vesnisna played more agrressive than Maria, Only thing Maria did better than Elena is her serve. Again a agressive player, Maria played so passive especially her FH, It's tough to watch her FH when she is on Push mode(always on middle court).
Next match another agressive player, so i think it's good for Maria to face agressive player in this tournament to adjust her game
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #625
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she played THAT badly considering the conditions. Playing well in the conventional meaning is nearly impossible and the only thing that matters is keeping your cool and surviving. She did that and can now look good in the next one.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #626
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't think she played THAT badly considering the conditions.
Yeah, I don't think so either. I've seen worse from her. Hell, I saw worse last week.

Last edited by Icky80 : Mar 24th, 2013 at 08:52 PM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #627
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't think she played THAT badly considering the conditions. Playing well in the conventional meaning is nearly impossible and the only thing that matters is keeping your cool and surviving. She did that and can now look good in the next one.
i want more agrresive from her
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #628
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria will play 4R with Zakopalova tomorrow and it'll be tricky especially if it's windy. Klara, with her short and compact swings, is one of the best wind players in WTA.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #629
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
i want more agrresive from her
Yeah, sometimes she strongly keeps to hit softer than usually, again,again and again....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #630
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

She won't play until Tuesday right?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote