Miami 2013: Hometown Glory? - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #601
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

I thought she didn't get a single bp in the YEC match?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #602
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I thought she didn't get a single bp in the YEC match?
She didn't
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #603
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

She was near in getting one that is what I mean , sorry . At that game when she was up 0-30 .

Okay this is getting awkward

Last edited by Mr.Sharapova : Mar 24th, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #604
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

that seriously is a hilarious point though, she played her best match vs Rena in years and couldn't get a bp,
but got breadsticked in Madrid and managed to break Rena's serve to love
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #605
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I'm sorry but reading these last couple of pages and posts was pretty depressing, it made me really mad. I get it I get it, that Maria won't be able to beat Serena in the future, but a fan can dream and hope right? You just don't need to tell us in every fucking posts that Serena is gonna destroy Maria in every fucking matches. As a fan, we all know that. I know you just want to speak your opinions, but don't you remember that you have said about it millions of time before, so you don't need to repeat those chorus again and again and again. It's getting more and more boring and annoying. Jesus.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #606
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Didn't post-shoulderpova have a set point against Rena at Wimbledon 2010
that match was stunning to watch, both were firing cannonballs
I think she had 2
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #607
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I'm sorry but reading these last couple of pages and posts was pretty depressing, it made me really mad. I get it I get it, that Maria won't be able to beat Serena in the future, but a fan can dream and hope right? You just don't need to tell us in every fucking posts that Serena is gonna destroy Maria in every fucking matches. As a fan, we all know that. I know you just want to speak your opinions, but don't you remember that you have said about it millions of times before, so you don't need to repeat those chorus again and again and again. It's getting more and more boring and annoying. Jesus.
That's all I'm sayin'. But considering how I'm new around here I didn't want to come off bitchy or forceful. I was hoping the Sharapova forum would offer some kind of reprieve from that constant rhetoric.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #608
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I think she had 2
She had 3
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #609
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

A win! Maria never plays great against Vesnina, and that's not even taking into account the wind. Remember that practice match against her before the AO last year? Scraped by but made the final playing some really good tennis in the first few rounds.

Even GOATpova at AO 08 played probably her 2nd or 3rd worst matches of the tournament against her (Don't remember her being too impressive by later rounds' standards in the 1st round, nor in the final really but you can make allowances for a GS final I suppose).

Onwards and upwards Maria! I was going to say I'm sure she'll play a lot cleaner in the next round but she plays Klara doesn't she.... I think after RG though she realises what a threat Klara can be.
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #610
Forever Sharapova.

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #611
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria was the fittest to survive the wind!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #612
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Playing that messy but ends up with such a scoreline. #Dead

Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #613
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Not the best match, but on we go

4th round vs Zakopalova

She seems to bring out the worst from Maria)

Should be a 2 set win.
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #614
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Okay round 4 next . Zakopalova can be tough, but hopefully Maria steps it up and does well.

I have a feeling that she's gonna end up playing Errani in the quarters if she wins here . I want Kuznetsova though .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #615
country flag Fighterpova

20 matches in a row in 2 sets