Will Azarenka help Redfoo to qualify for USO? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #16
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Azarenka help Redfoo to qualify for USO?

I hope he qualifies
Maybe the tournament might give Redfoo and Vika a mixed doubles wildcard for the actual USO, I mean if Melanie Oudin and Jack Sock can win it.........

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #17
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

@people hoping that he qualifies

he needs to win 100 matches or something to enter us open qualifying draw.....yeah hope he qualifies......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #18
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
@people hoping that he qualifies

he needs to win 100 matches or something to enter us open qualifying draw.....yeah hope he qualifies......
Number of matches I think is 6 to make the final of the sectional and then 6 to make the final of the finals. Do you know if anyone who hasn't played competitively since they were juniors has ever made it?
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #19
country flag The Bulldog

The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of The Bulldog has much to be proud of

Judging by his level in that video, I could probably beat him.

In other words, he might as well not bother.
The Bulldog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #20
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Number of matches I think is 6 to make the final of the sectional and then 6 to make the final of the finals. Do you know if anyone who hasn't played competitively since they were juniors has ever made it?
don't know......so just 12 matches till the first qualifying match? i am not familiar with the usta tennis qualifying hierarchy......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #21
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Omg is he any good?

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #22
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

base on the vieo , i don't tink any top 600 ATP player will lose to him or Top 1000

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Bouchard Wawrinka Pospisil
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #23
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

Well...Redfoo is considered as an amateur?

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #24
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
It's an "open", just like the us open golf tournament, which means anyone can play if they can qualify. I think it's cool that he's giving it a shot. Regardless of what you think of him, the guy obviously loves tennis, was a decent junior player, and uses his own money to sponsor a tennis tournament. There should be more people like that involved in the game, not less.

At least he has the courage to try to live his dream--how many of you clowns can say that?

I wish him luck.
You are completely SPOT ON!
Read the lessers!
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #25
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post

This is just vain, self-indulgent ambition.
All ambition is 'vain' and 'self-indulgent'.
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #26
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
"Redfoo" to make bid to play at the 2013 US Open.

I understand that this story doesn't directly apply to women's tennis, but it is not non-tennis so...

ESPN; Associated Press

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Rapper Redfoo of LMFAO and "Heroes" actor Sendhil Ramamurthy have entered the U.S. Open national playoffs in bids to earn berths in the final Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year.

Redfoo is entered in the USTA Northern California Sectional qualifying tournament June 18-23 in Salinas, Calif.

He will play under his real name Stefan Gordy in singles, and mixed doubles with 17-year-old Ayaka Okuno, whom he is currently coaching.

The 37-year-old rapper, dancer and DJ, whose father, Berry Gordy, founded the Motown record label, played tennis as a junior and has attended some of the Grand Slam tournaments.

He was at this week's Indian Wells, Calif., tournament to support friend Victoria Azarenka, the world's No. 2 player.

"It's always been a dream of mine to play professional tennis," Redfoo said.

Ramamurthy has entered singles and mixed doubles in the June 9-15 USTA Eastern Sectional qualifying tournament at the USTA Billie Jean King Tennis Center, where the U.S. Open will be held starting in late August.

The 38-year-old actor was a competitive junior player in Texas who considered turning pro.

The winners from each sectional qualifying tournament will advance to the national playoffs, and those winners will earn a wild card into the U.S. Open qualifying tournament.

The mixed doubles champions receive a wild card into the main draw of the U.S. Open.

Thoughs?

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #27
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Redfoo" to make bid to play at the 2013 US Open.

A similar thread was created here, and moved to non-tennis.
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #28
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Hold up. His dad founded Motown?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #29
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Hold up. His dad founded Motown?
Oui and had an affair with THE Diana Ross.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #30
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Can he even play three sets
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote