Will Azarenka help Redfoo to qualify for USO? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute
Will Azarenka help Redfoo to qualify for USO?

LMFAO frontman Redfoo makes US Open qualifying bid

REDFOO - front man of musical duo LMFAO and tennis star Victoria Azarenka's number-one fan - has entered a qualifying tournament for the US Open.

Redfoo has entered the USTA Northern California Sectional Qualifying Tournament in Salinas, California, June 18-23.

He is entered under his given name Stefan Gordy and will play singles and mixed doubles with 17-year-old Ayaka Okuno, who he is currently coaching, the USTA said.

The wild-haired Redfoo, who made his name as a rapper, dancer and DJ, has gained quite a profile in tennis, thanks to his relationship with Azarenka.

He supported her on her run to the Australian Open title in January, where he revealed he had sampled her ear-piercing grunts for a song.

The 37-year-old was also in Indian Wells this week, where Azarenka's bid to defend her title came to an end when she withdrew from her scheduled quarter-final with painful inflammation in her right foot and ankle.

http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/bre...s-open-redfoo/

Hopefully Vika will help him to achieve Grand Slam glory and qualify for US Open
ivanban is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #2
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Azarenka help Redfoo to qualify for USO?

I heard he's mentoring a junior player/his doubles partner.

Poor kid never stood a chance.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #3
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Stefan Gordy

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #4
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Lmfao!

Last edited by Raiden : Mar 16th, 2013 at 11:13 AM.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #5
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

May God have mercy on anyone who has to witness this.

Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #6
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

It's an "open", just like the us open golf tournament, which means anyone can play if they can qualify. I think it's cool that he's giving it a shot. Regardless of what you think of him, the guy obviously loves tennis, was a decent junior player, and uses his own money to sponsor a tennis tournament. There should be more people like that involved in the game, not less.

At least he has the courage to try to live his dream--how many of you clowns can say that?

I wish him luck.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #7
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

oh my god.

i hope he qualifies!
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #8
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Say what you want but I think it's nice that he's so passionate about the sport. Sendhil Ramamurthy, an actor, enters the playoffs as well btw.

Oh, and YAY for another Redfoo thread in GM.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #9
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
It's an "open", just like the us open golf tournament, which means anyone can play if they can qualify. I think it's cool that he's giving it a shot. Regardless of what you think of him, the guy obviously loves tennis, was a decent junior player, and uses his own money to sponsor a tennis tournament. There should be more people like that involved in the game, not less.

At least he has the courage to try to live his dream--how many of you clowns can say that?

I wish him luck.

This is just vain, self-indulgent ambition.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #10
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

I really don't like him, but I agree with the posters who said that he has genuine interest in tennis. At least he isn't one of those celebrities in a player's box that only care about looking good, eating or dozing off while watching a tennis match.

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #11
country flag Grininel

Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all

Best of luck to you, Stefan.
Grininel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #12
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Say what you want but I think it's nice that he's so passionate about the sport. Sendhil Ramamurthy, an actor, enters the playoffs as well btw.

Oh, and YAY for another Redfoo thread in GM.
This classic thread Redfoo flying to Melbourne will be hard to beat:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=474417

A little example of Stefan Gordy´s recent tennis skills:

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #13
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Stefan Gordy
Your point is?

It's funny that you didn't know that Berry Gordy - founder of Motown - is his father.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #14
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post

I wish him luck.
Thank you. Great to see what a poster recently described as " signs of intelligent life on TF."
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #15
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

That's so cool!