IW SF: [4] E Makarova / E Vesnina d K Date-Krumm / C Dellacqua 4-6 7-6(4) 10-8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of
IW SF: [4] E Makarova / E Vesnina d K Date-Krumm / C Dellacqua 4-6 7-6(4) 10-8

Vesnina into her 4th Indian Wells final

Date-Krumm/Dellacqua

I'll be your blonde tonight, if that's what you like
Stilettos & fishnets, if that's what you like
I'll be your hot mess, school girl in curls
Whatever your type, baby if that's what you like
I'll do it
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #2
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: IW SF: [4] E Makarova / E Vesnina d K Date-Krumm / C Dellacqua 4-6 7-6(4) 10-8

So close!!
Now rest well for Miami and wish they have a nice draw.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #3
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IW SF: [4] E Makarova / E Vesnina d K Date-Krumm / C Dellacqua 4-6 7-6(4) 10-8

So close for Kimiko
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #4
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Ekat!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #5
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

BTW I saw KDK on the left and Casey at the right side when they receive...
Is it comfortable for Casey to receive mainly by backhand or something?? Since Casey's left handed, I think KDK on the right side and Casey at left will be nice that they both can get wide serve on their forehand.... No??

KDK usually stays on right side so I think this is what Casey wanted...
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #6
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

^ Casey did the same thing with Barty at AO

KDK losing two tight matches to Vesnina this week
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #7
country flag Viennalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petkorazzi View Post
^ Casey did the same thing with Barty at AO
Oh! then, I guess it's Casey's request...
They got crushed at the beginning of the 3rd set. It was KDK's forehand but also Casey could take it by her forehand and got crushed...

Afterall it's their 2nd tournament and still has room for improvement!!
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #8
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's because Casey prefers to return on her backhand

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote