Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 08:08 PM   #121
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread

Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #122
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Petra Kvitova @Petra_Kvitova · 10m
Sad my trip to Stuttgart was so short this year...driving home with super coach David to work on the clay

Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #123
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post

Petra Kvitova @Petra_Kvitova · 10m
Sad my trip to Stuttgart was so short this year...driving home with super coach David to work on the clay

It just a nickname. Plus, she is losing her matches not him.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #124
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

^ Im wondering how Kotyza isnt responsible for this loses as well?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #125
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
^ Im wondering how Kotyza isnt responsible for this loses as well?
He is responsible (as a head coach obviously), but he can't play Petra's matches, if she can't play what she is capable of and what she plays during the practice sessions, it's mostly Petra's fault.

I'm not saying he is the only one who can coach her.
Quote:
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #126
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

when he goes on court things always get worse. not sure if she is actually listening and following the game plan, cause I guess they have one before a match! someone here already suggested that he is not a good strategist...
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 10:44 PM   #127
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

seems like she doesn't even care that she lost judging from the tweet...i feel like we all know how this season is gonna end...just like previous seasons...in the fall, when Petra is in jeopardy of not making it to YEC...then all of a sudden, she's gonna have this resurgence of getting all scrappy and winning 1 or 2 mandatory tournaments...just enough to qualify for YEC...
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #128
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
seems like she doesn't even care that she lost judging from the tweet...i feel like we all know how this season is gonna end...just like previous seasons...in the fall, when Petra is in jeopardy of not making it to YEC...then all of a sudden, she's gonna have this resurgence of getting all scrappy and winning 1 or 2 mandatory tournaments...just enough to qualify for YEC...
She does, in czech version of tweet she wrote "very angry" instead of "sad". Also she appeared almost crying at the end of the match, I think she cried a river in hotel - in that picture her face looks still swollen from crying.

Must be very frustrating for her after visible improvement of fitness, weight loss, etc.
I blame her psycho doc, he is useless, mentally she is a wreck now.
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 02:51 PM   #129
country flag steni

^ I think she is trying but isnt working. She needs a strong figure in her team. Im wondering if her dad would consider coaching Petra, after all he was her first coach!
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #130
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
She does, in czech version of tweet she wrote "very angry" instead of "sad". Also she appeared almost crying at the end of the match, I think she cried a river in hotel - in that picture her face looks still swollen from crying.

Must be very frustrating for her after visible improvement of fitness, weight loss, etc.
Yes it does seem to be all in her head at the moment - in the past she won tournaments playing with a good attitude despite (seemingly) lower fitness levels (like US Open series 2012).

But here she looked beaten as soon as she went behind 2-0, and couldn't clear her head enough to focus on getting her footwork right to set up her shots. Just ended up blasting balls long all the while and getting more frustrated.
pling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #131
country flag *Jack*

Quote:

She is basically able to get over her losses quite quickly, that is a good thing but I think she cannot get over every bad memory from her lost matches and that effects her confidence and mental stability during her matches.

Quote:
^ I think she is trying but isnt working. She needs a strong figure in her team. Im wondering if her dad would consider coaching Petra, after all he was her first coach!
With the all respect I have to hear dad, I think this is a bad idea, it was a good thing that she left him and join the Prostejov tennis club when she was 16 (although she should have done this earlier but she hasn't because her dad wanted a proper childhood for her).
She should be finding proper coach who has already some experience with coaching at least a top 10 player or a multiple grand slam winner.
Quote:
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #132
country flag steni

Why? Was her dad mean to her while coaching her as a kid?
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 10:18 PM   #133
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Why? Was her dad mean to her while coaching her as a kid?
What? I mean... how can he help by becoming her coach again? He has never coached any top 100 player, if she needs a new coach, it should be somebody more experienced, not less.
Quote:
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #134
country flag Lufa

Spending time with my oldest friend Veronika always puts a smile on my face Madrid tomorrow

Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:12 PM   #135
country flag *Jack*

From Petra's FB page:
Quote:
Trying to remember my lines in Madrid (for WTA) today

I hope she will smile on the court as well soon!
Quote: