PETRA TEAM bashing thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #1
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
PETRA TEAM bashing thread

To keep the other threads more organized and easier to read, if you want to vent out your frustration, please do it here.

A few previous posts to get this thread started

On David Kotyza, Petra's coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
could you please be honest for just once? no pressure? LMAO, tired of every time you say this Mr Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
On CT4 they showed bits from Petra's practice with Kotyza. oh my gosh, he's so bad. misses service box, Petra hits moonbals and he says to her that she hits great
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Huggybear can hang around as museum guide, bag carrier & cook etc plus phone-a-friend-companion but fresh advising/coaching/guiding/technical talent needs to be brought into the kvitty camp before time runs out
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
We need a coach that won't tolerate Petra's fuckeries any longer.
Fire Kotyza now.
On Kotyza & Ivanko, the fitness coach:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Kotyza & Ivanko far too relaxed for my liking – almost appear to be on vacation – This poor girl is defending a Grand Slam! – For goodness sake these two clowns should get their act together!
And, of course, on Miroslav Černošek, Petra's likeable manager:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
The way I see it, Csernosek is not far from a gangster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
What a small minded huckster idiot.
Quote:
He's the Czech Jerry Jones.
Quote:
He sounds like a Freakin Mafia Boss
Quote:
He's such a hypocrite.
Quote:
What a greedy, spineless, self absorbed slob.
Quote:
he's a MONEY, CONTROL, CRONYISM expert
Quote:
the guys is so arrogant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
But he's also a paranoid numbnut
Quote:
He's eminently expendable.
Quote:
If nothing else, Cernosek is like a Czech Monopoly/Mafia.
Quote:
He's easily avoidable, ignored or replaceable. He just is.
Originally Posted by Rix643
Kvitova on the other hand... Really, I searched a lot, and all I could find on her was the Czech agency "Česká sportovní".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Which is run by this two-bit huckster:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Mofo has his fingers everywhere.

Last edited by Petronius : Nov 25th, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #2
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PETRA TEAM bashing thread

you should re-post conspiracy theory investigation posts by paulmara, without them this thread would be incomplete
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #3
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you should re-post conspiracy theory investigation posts by paulmara, without them this thread would be incomplete
I hope paul and others will step up and make the necessary contributions

Anyway, I am planning to update this thread as much as possible
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #4
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Funny Post.

I understand it's the off season, so all is fair game and will be attempted.

However, the beauty and/or silliness of our complaints regarding Petra's team were organic and spontaneous, and not contrived, premeditated or meant to be filed.

Maybe a list of Team Petra miscues may work. However, even then, we don't criticize to knock Petra's team for eternity. It's done purely off of events and spontaneity. And a thread like this, would be to contrived and not in the spirit of supporting Team Petra.

I guess this thread may be good, if/when new posters ask "what have they done wrong", and we can point to this (though nothing is listed here--except combustible quotes--when many of us argued facts, events and practical suppositions on top of our bluster)? So we don't want to damn then to eternity either with a "HIT LIST" thread about them. I certainly won't.

Nonetheless Petronius, you can always be the archiver if you want (procuring our various post into this one thread). I guess you're hoping for a Petra revival, to shame us? And even if she does, it could be DESPITE Petra's team and not because of them. Of course Petra would have to play lights out for this to happen. We'll see?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #5
country flag Petronius

Quote:
I guess you're hoping for a Petra revival, to shame us? And even if she does, it could be DESPITE Petra's team and not because of them.
I've learned the hard way: If Petra's losing it's always 'because', and if she's winning it's always 'despite'
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #6
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I've learned the hard way: If Petra's losing it's always 'because', and if she's winning it's always 'despite'

I knew you would say that.

What I meant was: Petra can still get hurt playing silly tournaments; she can still get sick recuperating in cold ass Czech Republic; she can still overcome (eventually bad initial game strategy); train mostly indoors again--when most tournaments are outdoors, as well as possibly luck out on a Slam as she continues with out a hitting partner, etc., etc..

However, it wouldn't mean her team was doing stuff right.

Petra's just got that type of talent and upside, when on--despite them.
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #7
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man,you TOTALLY messed up by failing to mention Petra's "medical team"(i.e.,shaman spiritists),the leader of whom is Dr.Bernard Pikola(the Czech version of Barney Fife)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #8
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, poor Sidney

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #9
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Oh, poor Sidney

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:11 PM   #10
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you like this: Then you gotta see Paulmara's/Petra's infamous Old Man Czech Mafia-Cernosek Cabal's, FBI-RICO-like Dossier complete with reconnaissance, surveillance photos and Bio's of the associated Henchmen.

Not sure Artic Moose saw that either? It's just too much, hilarious (with all due respect to Petronius and all our proud Czech Comrades).
I found the old post about Navratilova not being invited to Fed Cup final.

Quote:

Quote:
What did Navratilova say?
Some people don´t like her.

Quote:
We're having an interesting controversy here. Martina Navratilova and Pavel Složil (former Davis Cup winner and Steffi Graf's coach) were not originally invited to Fed Cup and Davis Cup finals, because of their personal disputes with the CEO of the Czech tennis federation ...
Quote:
Who does Jiri or Csersonek owe favors to?

A/ Czech Prime minister Petr Nečas and former Czech Trade Minister Martin Kocourek

B/ CEO of the Czech tennis federation Ivo Kaderka

Note 1 Černošek „Zdeněk(Duplák) is very important for me. At the beginning he gave me invaluable contacts and knowledge“
http://m.ihned.cz/ekonom/c1-52602470...o-nejsem-magor

Note 2 Martin Kocourek and Czech president Václav Klaus

Note 3 Zdeněk Duplák become an advisor of Czech Trade Minister Martin Kocourek
Q (for Černošek) Does it mean you recommended him to Kocourek ?
„ I won´t deny that we are friends for 16 years (with Kocourek) … since he was the head of advisors for Václav Klaus … and because Zdeněk worked in foreign trade he was the ideal man for Martin.„
http://m.ihned.cz/ekonom/c1-52602470...o-nejsem-magor

Note 4 Miroslav Pišťák, mayor of Prostějov recieving an award from Černoček and Kocourek for his lifetime support of tennis in Prostějov

Note 5 Černošek and Martin Hašek from opposition party

Note 6 Czech Trade Minister Kocourek resigns over financial scandal
Kocourek dismissed corruption being behind the 16 million crowns in the account of his mother, a pensioner, and said he entrusted the sum, which was originally his, to Key Investments to "deflect" it from problems connected with his divorce.
http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/news/zprav...057&id_seznam=

Note 7 Martin Kocourek and Ivo Kaderka

Note 8 Former Czech Prime Minister's Aide Dalík Arrested on Corruption Charges with an attempt in 2007 to receive an 18 million euro ($23.5 million)
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/former...5#.UJPCKMVmJLY

Note 9 Former Czech Prime Minister Topolánek, billionaire Tomáš Chrenek and Černošek

Note 10 Kaderka, Topolánek and Černošek
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:40 PM   #11
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Petronius,I had forgotten that you created this thread b/c it lay dormant since last November,but I promise to limit the harsher comments to this specific thread from here on out.I wonder how common it is for WTAers to have so many indirect,yet prominent links to the mafia in their respective countries.Does Flavia have any connections to La Cosa Nostra??

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:19 PM   #12
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
I found the old post about Navratilova not being invited to Fed Cup final.

It was certainly much more funny, out of left field and irreverent when it happened/as we led up to it. Classic!!

I'll move some of my recent stuff over to this thread and the other one that Moose provided the link for the other day, when I get a chance.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:49 PM   #13
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
My only advice to you, bruce: get some investors, build a tennis academy, hire a few coaches and try to attract local talents and compete on the global market.

If the academy where Hingis and Kvitova developed their tennis skills and which produced the reigning Fed Cup and Davis Cup champions is so amateurish, there's no doubt that many other tennis academies are in an even more pathetic condition and you will have no problem to steal their market shares very quickly.

Can't wait for the results

P.S. We get it, you are disappointed by Petra's recent results.
In fairness Petronius: I think what he may be saying, is stemming from the latest article, which doesn't paint the best picture of Petra, Kotyza and the new Fitness guy.

Plus, many different posters have recently said, 'Petra should change her manager, her coach, leave the Czech Republic, ditch her fitness coach, train in a warm weather climate', etc.. So they're disappointed, both with Petra's results as well as her teams.

It's not just been 1, 2 or even 3 people, or me . It's been many; some we don't even see post here often (both here in the subforum and even on GM).

I don't want to take it any further than that. But I just wanted to point out, it's not only about Petra's losses or results. It's everything thing surrounding her (both what she and her team says and does, and what we don't see or hear from them as well).

Let's say, Petra played poorly in Paris, then got better and hot and won the tournament. After, Petra gained enough confidence to win the French or Wimbledon and have a good year. It wouldn't be anything her team did. It would just be Petra playing up to her level, based off of confidence. However, what Petra and her team have failed at so far is: They have not had her physically, mentally, strategic, tennis wise and goal setting wise, prepared for the daily, month to month grind and challenge of the tour, as well as living up to her ranking. And that's a fact, regardless of any past.

And if Petra's the REAL ISSUE (I can see you saying that); then THEY should come out and say it; import qualified help, and/or leave (like most top coaches do)!? But they won't! Cause neither Koytza or Cernosek, act like there's anything terribly wrong with Petra at the moment. And Kotyza himself, recently declared that he shouldn't be let go, and should be able hang around for a while. SMH/LOL. You can't make this stuff up.

My polite two cents and observation.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:51 PM   #14
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I've actually seen you guys talk about her team a lot although I've never actually seen what the real story is. I get the feeling it would be a long post but would anyone be willing to sum up the major issues with her team?
This slump of her's is really annoying me and it definitely is at very concerning levels now, I just want to have a bot more insight on it.

In simple terms:

Petra's Team is not run like your usual top 4-10, young grand slam champion, potential multi-grand slam winner, all court, explosive, talented players team.

I would compare it to, a young player, that's outgrown their coach/parents story, we've witnessed so many times.

However, in this case, it's Petra's Manager/Benefactor and his team (who he picks and provides for her), that's the over matched parent she can't/won't leave.

I hope you get the gist of it? I'm trying to be polite/respectful to some of our more impassioned, prideful Czech Comrades/Brethren.

If that's not enough, then I'll add a little more.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #15
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
So basically, in your and others' opinions (to not offend ) basically her manager is just a money hungry dictator and calls all the shots without having a clue?

It might be too much to ask but do you know any articles etc I could look at to look into this more? I don't expect you to have them offhand but if you ever have free time or something.

Thanks for the reply.
Whew Boy!

There are threads on here with loads of debates, quotes, links, stories, Petra team insights and articles over the past year.

Her manager is Czech. And he runs many Czech events (Prague 100k, ExtraLiga, and Czech Fed and Davis Cup). Hes' also runs the famous Prostojev Club (including formative years, Juniors and all levels of tennis, up to professional players and quasi teams). Plus he's Petra, Lucie Safarova, and Tomas Berdych's manager, as well as involved or in cahoots, with local and national politics and politicians.

So because of all this he has a big ego, with many conflicts of interest, and always wants Petra to participate in his various events, regardless of Petra's schedule, recent success and even (end of last season), her health.

There's just too much. Trust me.

As far as her team. Her Manger, strongly alluded in a article (that was posted her in her subforum), that he's the one that selects Petra's team members, and blatantly stated he could convince her to play in events, that Petra hadn't committed to yet (which he benefits from of course). Recently (in a article that was posted her as well), Petra's coach, when asked about his job security, basically blew it off, and said he should stay longer, before he mentioned it was Petra's decision.

Basically, Petra Manager, only chooses Czech's and Slovak's that are connected to his network, and loyal to him. Here in lies the problem. Her team members have made some terrible and repeated mistakes, many times seeming clueless (about game strategy, managing Petra and her asthma, goal setting, proper practice--with out injuring her, how/where to heal from illnesses during the tennis season, etc.).

Ahhh. IT's just so much.

If you want the gist off it. There was a long post, that I wrote in response to UncleSilas on GM, that would give you a great backgrounder (outside of going through the threads here). I don't remember the title or origin of the post. It may have been around Brisbane, but I don't remember.

If you want articles or links. You can find them here. Just browse through the post or pre-match articles posted (and their links), especially the Czech ones, where Petra's and her team members, are usually more honest. That will give you an idea of her team.

There was a recent CZECH ARTICLE posted here. This one reinforces how both Petra is currently mental and physically fragile; her coach has no answers, and her new fitness coach (which many of us here ridiculed during his announcement), has created problems with Petra's stroke and game (probably as a result of Petra's reduced rest and preparation, coming out of her illness, but nonetheless playing Fed Cup, an Exo and Czech Extraliga), which is what we heard previously, from another article.

But I promise you. Nothing that we discuss as actual Petra/Petra tam member events are made up here. Petra and her team, are usually quite candidate about what's not working, and what they don't do.

Believe it or not. I just wrote as little as possible. And I don't know, if I said much, due to all that I detailed in that response to UncleSilas.

If/when I get the chance, I'll try to find it (along with any recent articles). You can do the same as well. It's quite long(my response to UncleSilas), so you'll know it when you see it. Cause Uncle Silas (like you), asked me a couple of times...I tried to be polite and respectful; until he asked a few more times, and I finally told him.

Nonetheless, like I said, you can find many good links (or copy and paste jobs) here, that can give you good information, especially the Czech ones, like I said.

I hope that helps.