Undefeated MOLIK & SERENA - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:16 AM   #1
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Undefeated MOLIK & SERENA

Both of them are been in a great form so far this week

and will meet each other at The FINAL

on the paper Serena would probably win the 1st match, but.....
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:40 AM   #2
country flag Rachel

Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice Rachel is just really nice
..... never say never

Goodluck Alicia
(& Little Lleyt, and Go Australia!)
Rachel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:58 AM   #3
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
OZ...Oz..oz...Oi...Oi...Oi

[size=3.2]Molik Road to The FINAL[/size]

Def #17 Elia 6-3 6-4

Def #8 Hantuchova 6-4 6-3

Def #36 Bedanova 7-6 7-5

FINAL : Molik vs #1 Serena ..???..

Good Luck Molik
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:00 AM   #4
country flag Buitenzorg

Unfortunately, even though Molik has defeated 3 of Great Players (#8 , #17 & #36) she won't gain any Bonus Ranking pts

or otherwise her ranking would probably up around 70-80
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:20 AM   #5
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
sorry to say this but serena hasn't been in all that good a form. she is definately not the serena that won three consecutive grand slams, yet....

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:23 AM   #6
Elke

Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light Elke is a glorious beacon of light
Go Alicia!

Beat the OUTFORM ( ) Serena!
Go Aussies!
Elke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:19 AM   #7
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Serena has been far from her best this week. But shes saying she doesnt want to peak too early, so i think she's just doing enough to win her matches, without trying to play too well. Molik has been playing the best i've ever seen her, but Serena can lift. I'd say Serena in straight sets.
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:54 AM   #8
Shania

Shania is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh i reckon serena in straight sets too....but we'll see...im definetely cheering 4 alicia tho!!!!
Shania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 01:02 PM   #9
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute
woohooo....come on Serena....we know you'll win in two!!! Let's kick some Kangaroo butt (a joke for all the people on the board without sense of humour)!!! Go Serena and James!!!

Brandysan's Keeper

l[l

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 01:07 PM   #10
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia in straight sets of course.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 04:51 PM   #11
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
Kim was in great form too, but lost to a determined Serena. I think that the USA will be pumped to win this after their great tie over Belgium. GO USA!!
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:10 PM   #12
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Well it's likely it will come down to the mixed event no1 vs no1
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amlie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:41 PM   #13
K155-k155

K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice K155-k155 is just really nice
Anyway...Good Luck Australia & USA
Old Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:49 PM   #14
country flag lleytnkim

lleytnkim has disabled reputation
Good Luck Alicia (and Lleyton of course )

And Go Aussies!
lleytnkim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote