Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.15 - Page 283 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #4231
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.15

That serve to take it to 40....she really needed that two point lead....and the net...lucky day for Maria.....she will be fine, tomorrow.

I would bet the Porsche executives are breathing a vroom of relief.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #4232
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I feel ten years older after all this
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #4233
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
They must be friends. Warm handshake
They probably had a good time playing each other and hanging out at the Prague exho last fall.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #4234
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They must be friends. Warm handshake
the even kiss, masha doesn't kiss if she doeasn't stand anyone

they probably got frendly while they were playing exibition in prague

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #4235
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
the even kiss, masha doesn't kiss if she doeasn't stand anyone

they probably got frendly while they were playing exibition in prague
Would you kiss someone you can't stand? Hehe.

Yeah. I remembered their photo sessions before the exo. They were fooling around. Then during the match Maria gave Lucie a pack of Sugarpova to share.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #4236
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

No one looks like Maria....but this was the opponent that looked the most like her, at least from a distance with their outfits.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #4237
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
No one looks like Maria....but this was the opponent that looked the most like her, at least from a distance with their outfits.
Especially if watching on a crappy stream
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #4238
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Would you kiss someone you can't stand? Hehe.

Yeah. I remembered their photo sessions before the exo. They were fooling around. Then during the match Maria gave Lucie a pack of Sugarpova to share.
hehe, for sure not

yeah, and i was when lucie came with magizine to her to sing the cover

and when lucie was imitating her, and playing doubles with girls, oh, it was fun exibiton

i love maria on exibition, she is so relaxed, funny, always have to need to say sth

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #4239
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #4240
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Maria!

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #4241
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Let's do this PLEASE PLAY BETTER!!!!
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #4242
country flag PimpMePova

Are they on court? My stream is showing boxing
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #4243

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Such a dramatic entrance. Yes they are on court
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #4244
country flag PimpMePova

anyone got a stream?
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #4245

This going to be another great match. Possible 3 sets
Closed Thread