week 11: Bath-$15k, Le Havre, Orlando, Antalya, Netanya-$10k - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #16
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: week 11: Bath-$15k, Le Havre, Orlando, Antalya, Netanya-$10k

Michaela won by retirement after 3-4*

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs

Last edited by Sam. : Mar 15th, 2013 at 07:16 PM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #17
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Michaela won by retirement after 3-4*

Nothing wrong with a bit of luck now and then

QF (Q) Michaela Boev BEL def. Catalina Pella ARG 3-4 ret.

SF (Q) Michaela Boev BEL vs. (7) Katerina Kramperova CZE

Six points added to her ranking here already.
Emiel Goelen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #18

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Bath - $15,000

SF An-Sophie Mestach BEL def. Tereza Smitkova CZE 7-5 1-6 6-4

F An-Sophie Mestach BEL vs. (2) Stephanie Vogt LIE
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #19
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Anso

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #20
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Michaela won the first set 6-2 It isn't not done yet but what happens with her in this tournament And when you think that Zhou who is a good player gave her a walkover in Q2 Isn't it her first semifinal?

It's quite sad to see what she's capable of, the life is really rude with her But go Anso, with that title!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #21
country flag Sam.

Michaela def. Kramperova 6-2 6-1 Is that for real? What a week I sent her a message with my support on facebook the other day, maybe it helped But Michaela, well done girl, it's time to take your first title now She got a QWC for Innisbrook, can she get a SE for this?

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #22
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Oh wow. Out of nowhere.

I don't think she can get a SE because Innisbrook is a 25K...
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #23

Wow Michaela She just keeps on going
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #24

Orlando - $10,000

F (1) Masa Zec-Peskiric SLO vs. (Q) Michaela Boev BEL
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #25
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

Impressed by both girls! Good luck in the finals Anso and Michaela!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #26
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Impressed by Michaela's week
Strong comeback from Anso. Sadly enough she couldn't win the title but no shame to lost to Voght.

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #27
country flag Sam.

Michaela lost 6-0 4-6 1-6 But good week anyway ^^
Anso Awesome wins this week!

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #28
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Michaela

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #29
country flag Sam.

Just saw that Michaela led 6-0 3-0 She must be so devastated

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #30
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch Nevertheless, good week!
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote