irish tennis - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2006, 08:47 PM   #1
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
irish tennis

best of luck to mariyana levova and jennifer claffey next week when they will be playing in a grade 4 junior tournament in sweden, its starting on the 8th of january 2006.

Irish no 3 rachael dillon is currently injured at the moment with an injured wrist, rachael is studying for her A levels in january. as far as i know she will be back playing fulltime about the the middle of january, so keep our fingers crossed!

best of luck also to some of our most promising juniors in ireland in 2007 who are training fulltime at the newly built national training centre at dublin city university, they are amy bowtell born in sept 1993, she currently has an european junior under 14 ranking of about 87 or 88, we also have lynsey mccullough born in march 1991, she has a european under 16 ranking, i cant remeber what her ranking is, nicola drummy and rachael daly are both at under 10 level, mariyana levova born in march 1990.

Best of luck to them all!
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2007, 05:34 PM   #2
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

best of luck to the irish trio of kelly liggan, emma murphy and rachael dillon in waikoloa, hawaii
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 10:27 PM   #3
country flag polly

best of luck to kelly liggan, emma murphy and rachael dillon in california! OLE, OLE, OLE!
Old Jan 28th, 2007, 10:53 PM   #4
country flag polly

Best of luck to Amy Bowtell who is playing this week in an under 14 girls tournie in tarbes. Amy is playing Patricia Martins of Portugal in the first round.
Old Jan 29th, 2007, 07:55 PM   #5
country flag polly

well done to amy bowtell who beat patricia martins from portugal 6/3 7/6(3)
Keep it up!
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:05 AM   #6
country flag polly

hard luck to amy bowtell who lost in tarbes to kristina mladenovic of france 6/3 6/2
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #7
country flag polly

Best of luck to Amy Bowtell as she is the no.2 seed in an under 14 girls event in Sweden this week. Also best of luck to Jenny Claffey who is playing in a grade 4 event in holland this week.
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 09:40 PM   #8
country flag polly

Congratulations to 11 year old Irish girl Nicola Drummy who won the girls under 12's consolation event last weekend in the Scottish indoors . Nicola was also runner up with another Irish girl Rachael Daly in the under 12's doubles.
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 09:05 AM   #9
country flag polly

Best of luck to Jenny Claffey who is playing in an under 18 event in Lithuania this week, also best wishes to Mariyana Levova who is also playing in an under 18 event in Norway this week where she is seeded no.3.
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #10
country flag polly

congrats to rachael dillon on qualifying for jersey this week and she plays against the no.6 seed from serbia
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #11
country flag polly

best of luck to 13 year old amy bowtell who is playing this week in an itf under 18 event in algeria
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 04:17 AM   #12
country flag Makkabi

Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice

Goodluck to Irish players!

Long Life Israel!!!

STATE OF ISRAEL
Makkabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 08:00 PM   #13
country flag claffmeister

claffmeister is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for all ur updates on the website,your prob one of the only ones who cares about the juniors..of those not involved with the tennis!....how do u know so much??
claffmeister is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 09:24 PM   #14
country flag polly

i do alot of research on the itf websites and they give you entry lists, thats where would tell you who is playing, i also go to www.tenniseurope.org and click on the junior tennis on top of the page and click on calender for whichever age group you are looking for, most of the time they would give you the tournament websites and work from there. another useful website would be www.tennisireland.ie
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 09:32 PM   #15
country flag polly

Next week best of luck to Rachael Dillon playing in the qualifing rounds of a $10,000 event in Ranaana, Israel. Over the easter period best wishes to 13 year olds Amy Bowtell and Elizabeth Murphy who are playing in under 14 european events in Portugal and Italy, also best of luck to Emily Madill and Tanya Murtagh who are playing in an under 18 grade 5 itf tournie in England