Alexj's Indian Wells Friday Report - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #31
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Re: Alexj's Indian Wells Friday Report

The fact that Huber started shouting at Dani and the umpire straight away is really pathetic. She's like a little kid who didn't get her sweets from the candy shop...can't wait when Huber retires.
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #32
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of
Re: Alexj's Indian Wells Friday Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Great report,and many thanks for writing it. It strikes me that if the Dani/AMG team were serving at *8-4,then they must have served the point before the changeover,and that server would also start the point after the changeover. Can you remember if Liezel was in fact right about this?
You're right. The point I was talking about was *8-5, not 8-4. MJMS was serving when they switched sides at 8-4* and won the point. Then AMG finished the match by winning both points on her serve. I'm not too sure who was supposed to be serving and I don't think the umpire was either because it took her a while to tell them that AMG was supposed to serve.

I'll be your blonde tonight, if that's what you like
Stilettos & fishnets, if that's what you like
I'll be your hot mess, school girl in curls
Whatever your type, baby if that's what you like
I'll do it
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote