Alexj's Indian Wells Friday Report - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #16
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of
Re: Alexj's Indian Wells Friday Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Was Oudin still there?

I didn't see her or her name on the practice court schedule.

I'll be your blonde tonight, if that's what you like
Stilettos & fishnets, if that's what you like
I'll be your hot mess, school girl in curls
Whatever your type, baby if that's what you like
I'll do it
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #17
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexj View Post
During the 1st set tiebreak a baby cried out while Huber was about to serve. Huber caught the ball, turned around, and glared at the baby. She then double faulted and screamed towards the direction of the baby.

At the beginning of the 2nd set MJMS got to a ball but the umpire said that is was two bounces. Huber went crazy and started yelling at the umpire. The crowd seemed to agree but it was really too close to tell from where I was sitting. It was actually pretty funny because Dani, AMG, and MJMS were all talking to the umpire in Spanish and you could tell Huber had no idea what was being said so she just walked away after a couple minutes.

At 8-4 in the super tiebreak the players switched sides and Dani went to serve. Huber went up to the umpire and said that Dani was deliberately trying to cheat because she had a better serve and that she's tried doing this before in other matches. Dani & AMG seemed confused so they asked the umpire whose turn it was to serve and the umpire took a minute before she said AMG.

The match finished 3 points later and at net Dani tried telling Huber that it was an honest mistake and that they weren't trying to cheat. Huber was not happy. She said "you're only apologizing because you won." and "at least I don;t try to cheat to win." Dani told AMG that she tried to apologize but Huber wouldn't listen and AMG rolled her eyes and threw her hand in the direction of Huber. When Huber was leaving the court she walked by them and had some nasty words for them. MJMS said something to Huber and they left the court.
Huber is such an axe wound.

Thank you for sending her packing Danka & AMG!
Belmont Lad is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #18
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have loved to have been at that doubles match
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #19
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Huber
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #20
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

courts must have been so slow no?

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #21
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

I don't see how anything that Huber did was wrong. You mean looking at a baby is now a criminal offense? The baby wasn't sitting in a chair by itself so clearly she was looking at the parent. This must of been the first match that you've ever watch if you don't think that people get upset because there is noise in the crowed. Don't watch an ATP match then.
Dani is a bald face liar if she said she did not know it wasn't her time to serve. It's a tiebreaker. Every person serves 2 points. She just server 3 points ago, she really thinks that she is going to serve again. BS. No one should say anything just let it happen clearly AMG is too dumb to know that it was her turn.

You people are way too hard on Huber. I thought she was destroying nets and hitting people over their heads.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #22
country flag Third Mall

Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
During the 1st set tiebreak a baby cried out while Huber was about to serve. Huber caught the ball, turned around, and glared at the baby. She then double faulted and screamed towards the direction of the baby.

At the beginning of the 2nd set MJMS got to a ball but the umpire said that is was two bounces. Huber went crazy and started yelling at the umpire. The crowd seemed to agree but it was really too close to tell from where I was sitting. It was actually pretty funny because Dani, AMG, and MJMS were all talking to the umpire in Spanish and you could tell Huber had no idea what was being said so she just walked away after a couple minutes.

At 8-4 in the super tiebreak the players switched sides and Dani went to serve. Huber went up to the umpire and said that Dani was deliberately trying to cheat because she had a better serve and that she's tried doing this before in other matches. Dani & AMG seemed confused so they asked the umpire whose turn it was to serve and the umpire took a minute before she said AMG.

The match finished 3 points later and at net Dani tried telling Huber that it was an honest mistake and that they weren't trying to cheat. Huber was not happy. She said "you're only apologizing because you won." and "at least I don;t try to cheat to win." Dani told AMG that she tried to apologize but Huber wouldn't listen and AMG rolled her eyes and threw her hand in the direction of Huber. When Huber was leaving the court she walked by them and had some nasty words for them. MJMS said something to Huber and they left the court.
Huber is such a bitch.
Third Mall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #23
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
courts must have been so slow no?
Very slow. It clearly affected the hard hitters (Pavlyuchenkova, Kvitova, Bartoli)

I'll do it
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #24
country flag Alexj

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
I don't see how anything that Huber did was wrong. You mean looking at a baby is now a criminal offense? The baby wasn't sitting in a chair by itself so clearly she was looking at the parent. This must of been the first match that you've ever watch if you don't think that people get upset because there is noise in the crowed. Don't watch an ATP match then.
Dani is a bald face liar if she said she did not know it wasn't her time to serve. It's a tiebreaker. Every person serves 2 points. She just server 3 points ago, she really thinks that she is going to serve again. BS. No one should say anything just let it happen clearly AMG is too dumb to know that it was her turn.

You people are way too hard on Huber. I thought she was destroying nets and hitting people over their heads.
I didn't pass judgment on Huber's actions either way. I just reported what happened. I'm actually glad Huber brings this to her matches, it makes it very interesting and fun to watch.

I'll do it
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #25
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

During the Kvitova match did you see her coach David Kotyza in the player's box/stands? or any members of her team around? Did Petra seek any on-court advice?
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #26
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
During the Kvitova match did you see her coach David Kotyza in the player's box/stands? or any members of her team around? Did Petra seek any on-court advice?
Kotyza was in the stands, Petra always looked at him when she was frustrated

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #27
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Great report,and many thanks for writing it. It strikes me that if the Dani/AMG team were serving at *8-4,then they must have served the point before the changeover,and that server would also start the point after the changeover. Can you remember if Liezel was in fact right about this?
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #28
country flag ScrubLove

ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post

Yep we are way too hard on Huber in the same way that you are way too quick to assume that everyone is out to get her. Clearly that baby and his/her parent has a vendetta against Huber not to mention Dani and AMG's obvious attempt to swing a match, in which they were already winning, in their favor. Since no tennis player ever has made a mistake in scoring or order of serving, ever.
ScrubLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #29
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

It is just funny to see in print that someone glared at a baby, even if it is just a wee bit hyperbolic. Calls to mind Capriati. I enjoyed your report. I can't imagine Huber/MJMS will last much longer unless they start winning more consistently.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #30
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote