Indian Wells 2R: Aga Radwanska d. Maria Sanchez 6:2 6:1 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #16
country flag Slamlesswanska

Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future
Re: Indian Wells 2R: Aga Radwanska d. Maria Sanchez 6:2 6:1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Lovely gif!
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #17
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Agnieszka
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #18
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Aga

Maria
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #19
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

First time I've seen Sanchez. She needs to lose a few pounds.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #20
country flag P.11c

P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice P.11c is just really nice

Well done Agnieszka.

P.11c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #21
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
First time I've seen Sanchez. She needs to lose a few pounds.
she look more fit then Bartoli but it s doesnt matter ^^ weight have nothing to skills
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #22
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Saying she's more fit than Bartoli is not saying much. And its has to do with movement. She is too heavy and lead footed, so she won't run down balls that many other fitter slimmer players will get to. Its points given away.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #23
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
I surprisingly watched this match and Maria had moments during games. But obviously it was NID.

I reeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyyy hope Cirstea shows up and doesn't suffocate herself in her own errors.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote