Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #121
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Keep her in position when she is unable to punch. Then wait till she calms down. Then try to talk with her...
So what if she never calms down?

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #122
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
What an interesting raction from vixer?
She does not even say let's wait for the fact and hope Jen isn't guilty for what she is being accused of.
To just exhort posters to throw unconditional support behind Jen (couple a thinly a veiled attempt to excoriate them) is just

Jen's problem is that she is not good with managing down time, she needs to stays busy.
Why can't these Tennis TV broadcast hire her for awhile?
She wouldn't last long at all. She would be Queen Bitch in the booth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #123
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Will2 View Post
She wouldn't last long at all. She would be Queen Bitch in the booth
But at least give her an opportunity to try.
I do believe she is restless and a prolong idle time has never been good for her historically.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #124
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
Why are people so unwilling to forgive Capriati for using recreational drugs? Do I never ever deserve to be treated like a human being just because I have tried marijuana? I mean, I don't like her at all, but I hardly hold it against her that she tried some drugs as a teen. It slays me to see certain people who act like Michael Vick got a bum wrap, but simultaneously treat Jennifer like Hitler because she used a few party drugs as a teen. Jesus.
What??? It would slay me to be under the impression that the majority of people think Michael Vick even got a bum rap. From comments I've read concerning his dog-fighting conviction, he should've been given a life sentence. But people who've been found guilty of murdering human beings are given a pass, after serving their time and/or paying their dues, in one way or another, and no one's complaining about that. I can't wait to see the reactions on here if Serena simply loses her cool on the tennis court, again.

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #125
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
And you know any more than me? The fact of the matter is that the guys who claimed she was doing the harder drugs were trying to sell their stories, which weren't even consistent. There's a long article in the ESPN archives if you want to read it.

When you go to a bar or club, do you drink every liquor in the bar? Do you snort everyone else's cocaine or take other people's prescription meds?
What does that even mean? What point am I missing?

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #126
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTennisFan View Post
Obviously you have already made up your mind....

I just think it is way too premature to judge until we know what actually happened.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...d-same-to-her/

*Thanks to another poster who informed me of this news story from RadarOnline.... which may be untrue.... like I said only time will tell.*
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=112
Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give.

Cory Booker
mykarma is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #127
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
No stability at all, she acts & sounds like a vagrant ...why can't she get into prostitution, seems that's the only thing missing on her infamous resume (shop lifting, crack addiction, domestic violence, etc) ...biological clock is running out on her & she can't find & keep a man ...better still she could become a lines-judge since killing one's spouse with a coffee mug is the perfect crime for line judges Disgraceful character
Not that I'm in agreement with anything you've said here, but why do I love the wording of your posts so much?

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #128
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

She is a THUG amongst women!

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #129
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
Why are people so unwilling to forgive Capriati for using recreational drugs? .
No kidding. Besides, if Cappy was the only player to smoke weed during their playing years (hiatus or no), I'm in line to be the next Pope.

I felt sad reading this. I was never a huge fan, but I wish she could get her life together.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #130
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
You gotta be kidding, she was a tennis player not a nun for goodness sakes. None of us know if she's guilty but I wouldn't be surprised considering her history.
Ikr? I tried to get a restraining order against this nun in 5th grade:

And still they wouldn't give me one.

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #131
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
No kidding. Besides, if Cappy was the only player to smoke weedcrack during their playing years (hiatus or no), I'm in line to be the next Pope.

I felt sad reading this. I was never a huge fan, but I wish she could get her life together.
Fixed.

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #132
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Jennifer was not a crackhead. Some posters here are so childish
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #133
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
What does that even mean? What point am I missing?
That poster was saying Jen did crack and heroin because they were at that party-- since Jennifer has no self control (by their judgment).

To me, that's like accusing someone of doing cocaine because some chick was doing it in the bathroom stall next to her at the club.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #134
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

This restraining order business and suing and getting police involved, in what is basically a domestic fight, seems a very American thing. Can't people just deal with stuff between themselves anymore without having public histrionics?

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #135
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula View Post
This restraining order business and suing and getting police involved, in what is basically a domestic fight, seems a very American thing. Can't people just deal with stuff between themselves anymore without having public histrionics?
Because it is a serious situation, people have lost lives in domestic situation in the USA.
We also have more gun readiliy available to all, so there is more opportunities for domestic quarel to end in fatalities when temper get our of hand.

Frnakly, it should not be only an American thing, because I have read that in Britain, in some of the minority communities, some men abuse their women and it has led to tragic for the women, at times.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Mar 11th, 2013 at 02:05 AM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread