Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #106
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
Why are people so unwilling to forgive Capriati for using recreational drugs? Do I never ever deserve to be treated like a human being just because I have tried marijuana? I mean, I don't like her at all, but I hardly hold it against her that she tried some drugs as a teen. It slays me to see certain people who act like Michael Vick got a bum wrap, but simultaneously treat Jennifer like Hitler because she used a few party drugs as a teen. Jesus.
Agreed. I never really liked JenFat, but reading about the fizzling out of her "first career" is a bit sad. She was clearly too young to deal with the pressures that came with being a supernova, and everybody around her just viewed her as a sort of cash cow. Everybody does stupid shit when they are younger. She just had a shit load of cash and notoriety when she did hers.
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #107
country flag manu32

manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGAlady View Post
You people are disgusting, talking shit about a woman whose private life is nine of ur business is retry cheap and gross, shame on you, plus this whole mess is a big lie Jen do nothing the guys a loser who made up a bunch of fabricated lies to cover up his disgusting behaviour, Jen isn't perfect but she's not a criminal, you people are the jokes, not Jen. Sorry but it's true
well said..
manu32 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #108
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

This is sad and unwelcome news.

I thought Jen had kicked these demons for good.
She looked so good happy and serene during her HOF induction ceremony.
I hope the legal system is nott harsh on her and make things worse.

I had wished she could be comea tennos commentator to stay busy, she seem not to be able to manage well her free time.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #109
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

No stability at all, she acts & sounds like a vagrant ...why can't she get into prostitution, seems that's the only thing missing on her infamous resume (shop lifting, crack addiction, domestic violence, etc) ...biological clock is running out on her & she can't find & keep a man ...better still she could become a lines-judge since killing one's spouse with a coffee mug is the perfect crime for line judges Disgraceful character
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #110
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
I took it to mean that he tried to get a restraining order but was tuned down, which means that he made false claims, couldn't prove anything, etc. But if he alleges that she called his office 100 times in a day, he could prove that easily.

So the bottom line is that he's made false accusations before
, and yet, people are ready to throw stones at Jennifer.
To get a restraining order does not necessarily require any proof. You go to court to prove it the accusations are true in most cases. You also have no proof that he's made false claims against her and you're throwing stones at him.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #111
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykarma View Post
To get a restraining order does not necessarily require any proof. You go to court to prove it the accusations are true in most cases. You also have no proof that he's made false claims against her and you're throwing stones at him.
He couldn't get a restraining order though.
And he claims she called his office 100 times in 1 day, which is untrue.
READ.
Jesus, READ.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #112
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixter View Post
But it's so irrelevant now, what drugs she did or did not try when she was a kid.

What is more relevant is that she tried to kill herself with meds in her post-career depression.

She is a former great tennis player, she's given us much. We should be on her side!! Go Jen!
You gotta be kidding, she was a tennis player not a nun for goodness sakes. None of us know if she's guilty but I wouldn't be surprised considering her history.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #113
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You gotta be kidding, she was a tennis player not a nun for goodness sakes. None of us know if she's guilty but I wouldn't be surprised considering her history.
Only time will tell.

Regardless of what happens.... the woman has been through a lot of unfortunate situations.

Being taken advantage of as a teen.... wanting to succeed so bad she burnt herself out (the year after she won the Gold medal... beating Graf the only time in her career. She really was trying and giving her all..).

Managing to get her life in order and making arguably the best comeback in WTA history only to be forced into retirement prematurely by injuries.... which took away the ability for Capriati to end such a crucial part of her life on her own terms.

It (atleast to me...) is obvious that tennis has been such a double edged sword for Capriati... both something she loves and something that has given her great pain.

We really cannot know how such a life is until we live it... which none of us ever will.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #114
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Woe is Jennifer.....She came back to the loving arms of the tennis world. They all but covered up her indiscretions on the court. So the problem isn't that people are unable to forgive....the problem is that they were all to willing to forgive.
Too willing to forgive?!

There's nothing to "forgive" when a teenage girl gets high. I don't get people who want to hold this over her head for the rest of her life. It reminds me of people who bitterly denounce either Barack Obama or George W. Bush for their drug use in their youth, as if using a drug makes you permanently unworthy as a human being and never ever deserving of respect or kindness.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #115
country flag mykarma

Quote:
READ.
Jesus, READ.
Funny you're telling me to read when you're picking and choosing what you've read. Like I previously said one doesn't have to prove anything to request a restraining order, that's done in court but of course this is Florida with that has a "stand your ground" law which allows someone to kill someone and just say that were standing their ground without any proof.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #116
country flag mykarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTennisFan View Post
Only time will tell.

Regardless of what happens.... the woman has been through a lot of unfortunate situations.

Being taken advantage of as a teen.... wanting to succeed so bad she burnt herself out (the year after she won the Gold medal... beating Graf the only time in her career. She really was trying and giving her all..).

Managing to get her life in order and making arguably the best comeback in WTA history only to be forced into retirement prematurely by injuries.... which took away the ability for Capriati to end such a crucial part of her life on her own terms.

It (atleast to me...) is obvious that tennis has been such a double edged sword for Capriati... both something she loves and something that has given her great pain.

We really cannot know how such a life is until we live it... which none of us ever will.
Well cry me a fvcking river Jen has had a tough life.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #117
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What an interesting raction from vixer?
She does not even say let's wait for the fact and hope Jen isn't guilty for what she is being accused of.
To just exhort posters to throw unconditional support behind Jen (couple a thinly a veiled attempt to excoriate them) is just

Jen's problem is that she is not good with managing down time, she needs to stays busy.
Why can't these Tennis TV broadcast hire her for awhile?

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #118
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well cry me a fvcking river Jen has had a tough life.
Obviously you have already made up your mind....

I just think it is way too premature to judge until we know what actually happened.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...d-same-to-her/

Quote:
He is doing to Jennifer Capriati what he did to me,” Corley, who has a three-year-old child with the 28-year-old Brannan, told GossipExtra . “When I read your story about this, it made me feel like I’m not crazy.

I have no doubt he is with Jennifer for her money, and when he is done with her, he tries to get rid of her by any means he can find. Including by getting police involved,” Corley added. “He accused me several times of beating him, but no charges were ever filed because police knew it was not true.”
*Thanks to another poster who informed me of this news story from RadarOnline.... which may be untrue.... like I said only time will tell.*

Last edited by JCTennisFan : Mar 10th, 2013 at 11:07 PM.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #119
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Thanks.

I know the politically correct brigade will blah on about how it is just as awful for a woman to hit a man as the other way around. However, if the gymn incident is even true, this guy sounds a right girls blouse/attention seeker to me. If a girl I knew (not a stranger in the street) or had been a boyfriend to hit me in the chest a few times I'd walk away and tell her to get lost. I wouldn't run to the cops or a judge. Just saying!
What if she she struck you with a weighted tape dispenser (personal experience) or some other sort of weapon? A weapon (gun, knife, blunt object, etc.) because it's in the hands of a woman, doesn't become less lethal. Preserving my life is more important to me than not appearing wimp-like to people looking in from the outside.

JN is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #120
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
READ.
Jesus, READ.
Don't bother. Like poster said previously, this is coming from people who believed Michael Vick was getting unfair treatment for what he did. But yet, we have no clue about any of this and yet, Jennifer is guilty. Don't need to say or go further with this - pretty obvious.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread