Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #91
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jennifer Capriati Arrest Warrant Reportedly Sought

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
BEATING her boyfriend ?
What kind of a man is going to police after being beaten by woman ?
Im not saying he should fight back, or beat her, but...still going to the police ? No shame at all...
But, maybe I just grew up in diffrent culture...
So in your culture what do you do if your ex-gf keeps coming back and punches you, screams at you and you can't reason with her to go away? Do you just accept it as part of your life?

P.S.Well,... special luck to Agnieszka Radwanska, Marta Domachowska, Daniela Hantuchova, Urszula Radwanska
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #92
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
So in your culture what do you do if your ex-gf keeps coming back and punches you, screams at you and you can't reason with her to go away? Do you just accept it as part of your life?
Keep her in position when she is unable to punch. Then wait till she calms down. Then try to talk with her...
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #93
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

He's obviously a lying psycho. If she actually rang him 100 times a day she would've been given a restraining order.

Nice to see his ex GF has admitted to being the victim to his allegations as well.

She was a bit before my time (tennis wise) but I hope Jennifer's okay, this must be hard for her
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #94
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute

█████████████████ʘ
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #95
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Why are people so unwilling to forgive Capriati for using recreational drugs? Do I never ever deserve to be treated like a human being just because I have tried marijuana? I mean, I don't like her at all, but I hardly hold it against her that she tried some drugs as a teen. It slays me to see certain people who act like Michael Vick got a bum wrap, but simultaneously treat Jennifer like Hitler because she used a few party drugs as a teen. Jesus.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #96
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
Keep her in position when she is unable to punch. Then wait till she calms down. Then try to talk with her...
Dude! That seems like a lot of work.......it is much easier to hit her......don't you think? [/sarcasm]
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #97

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
Why are people so unwilling to forgive Capriati for using recreational drugs? Do I never ever deserve to be treated like a human being just because I have tried marijuana? I mean, I don't like her at all, but I hardly hold it against her that she tried some drugs as a teen. It slays me to see certain people who act like Michael Vick got a bum wrap, but simultaneously treat Jennifer like Hitler because she used a few party drugs as a teen. Jesus.
Woe is Jennifer.....She came back to the loving arms of the tennis world. They all but covered up her indiscretions on the court. So the problem isn't that people are unable to forgive....the problem is that they were all to willing to forgive.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #98
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
You are absolutely right.....Jennifer is afterall the model of restraint and self control. I mean she went on a 2 day bender with these guys and there was pot, heroin and crack, but Jennifer I am sure only smoked the pot.
The only 2 guys (of 14 or something) who claimed she was smoking crack or doing heroin were trying to sell their stories.
Believe what you want, but don't blame us for thinking you're not very intelligent.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #99
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't Malisse already call her a big mistake.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
The only 2 guys (of 14 or something) who claimed she was smoking crack or doing heroin were trying to sell their stories.
Believe what you want, but don't blame us for thinking you're not very intelligent.
It has nothing to do with the two guys and everything to do with the way the story was first reported and the charges that were filed. Those hard drugs were found in the room.....it is not very intelligent for you to argue a story you obviously know nothing about.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #101
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the two guys and everything to do with the way the story was first reported and the charges that were filed. Those hard drugs were found in the room.....it is not very intelligent for you to argue a story you obviously know nothing about.
And you know any more than me? The fact of the matter is that the guys who claimed she was doing the harder drugs were trying to sell their stories, which weren't even consistent. There's a long article in the ESPN archives if you want to read it.

When you go to a bar or club, do you drink every liquor in the bar? Do you snort everyone else's cocaine or take other people's prescription meds?
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
And you know any more than me? The fact of the matter is that the guys who claimed she was doing the harder drugs were trying to sell their stories, which weren't even consistent. There's a long article in the ESPN archives if you want to read it.

When you go to a bar or club, do you drink every liquor in the bar? Do you snort everyone else's cocaine or take other people's prescription meds?
Alright I am done with your dumbass....you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #103
faboozadoo15

Quote:
Alright I am done with your dumbass....you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
And you think you do. Scary.

Are you sure you aren't smoking crack and projecting?
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #104
country flag GAGAlady

GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future GAGAlady has a brilliant future

You people are disgusting, talking shit about a woman whose private life is nine of ur business is retry cheap and gross, shame on you, plus this whole mess is a big lie Jen do nothing the guys a loser who made up a bunch of fabricated lies to cover up his disgusting behaviour, Jen isn't perfect but she's not a criminal, you people are the jokes, not Jen. Sorry but it's true

Head Bitch of the JANKOBITCH ASSOCIATION of players.
GAGAlady is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #105
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
This guy sounds kind of wimpy. Very few guys would call the cops claiming physical abuse from a woman.
Why shouldn't he? If he hit her back he's going to jail and perhaps that's not the first time she's hit him.
Closed Thread