IW R2: [12] Dominika Cibulkova def. Simona Halep 7-5, 7-6(3) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #1
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
IW R2: [12] Dominika Cibulkova def. Simona Halep 7-5, 7-6(3)

Pomenika

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #2
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: IW R2: [12] Dominika Cibulkova def. Simona Halep 7-5, 7-6(3)

Good fight from Simona to make the score so close against Cibulkova, but the result was expected! Dominica is in Petra's section of the draw, right?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #3
country flag medved

medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold
Uh Domi. But nevermind, a win is a win.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Magda / Svetlana / Daniela / Marion / Nadia / Dominika

(I know. A slightly masochistic admirer of extremely talented ladies)
medved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #4
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Good fight from Simona to make the score so close against Cibulkova, but the result was expected! Dominica is in Petra's section of the draw, right?
yep, possible R4 match up

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #5
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

No Simona!
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #6
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

domi
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #7
country flag Zojirushi
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold Zojirushi is a splendid one to behold

Domi

Seles Dementieva Kvitova Cibulkova Peer
Groenefeld Vaidisova Tulyaganova
Zojirushi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #8
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Good fight Simona.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #9
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

domi needs these wins.
raise your game.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote