Indian Wells R2: Kvitova def. Govortsova 6-4 3-6 6-3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #16
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells R2: Kvitova def. Govortsova 6-4 3-6 6-3

I would guess the wind played a factor for sure. It seems to be playing a part in all the matches. Watching the McHale match now and Kirilenko seems to be struggling.
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #17
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmh.

First match, New Surface Speed and difficult conditions. I'll cut Petra some slack here (keep in mind I didn't see the match), especially if they're other weird weather, new surface/conditions related matches today.

Actually, this match should give Petra confidence (the way she fought), as the weather warms and clears up as the tournament progresses. She certainly had her chances to tank in the third set. But she didn't! So good to see Petra fight! Not much here, else to say!!

Onward!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #18
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Petra back to her naughty ways. She was lucky to pull this one off, as she seemed to be walking at the edge of the cliff for the whole third set.
Just one word: Improve.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #19
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
Is disco dancing GOATra still wearing that purple thing?
yes. i recognised the description when the commentator criticised her outfit choice
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #20
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold honzaneumannn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Mmmmh.

First match, New Surface Speed and difficult conditions. I'll cut Petra some slack here (keep in mind I didn't see the match), especially if they're other weird weather, new surface/conditions related matches today.

Actually, this match should give Petra confidence (the way she fought), as the weather warms and clears up as the tournament progresses. She certainly had her chances to tank in the third set. But she didn't! So good to see Petra fight! Not much here, else to say!!

Onward!
You were right in your comments in the live score threat. Credit should be given to Petra for getting it together today. Nevertheless, as I know her, the most likely scenario is winning each 7th tournament in a row with some early round losses between it. As expected, Petra will always be that kind of player, its given in stars. But better some winning tournaments time to time, than Berdychs regular QF and SFs.
honzaneumannn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #21
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Probably it was some mess (but expexted) -) Now the match against beautiful Lesia
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #22
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
Watching the McHale match now
How? Are you at the tourney?
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #23
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Good fight from Princess Olga!!

Nice win for Petra.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #24
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

well,that was a roller coaster ride..glad that her b'day didnt get ruined

No worries for Kvitty hype makers though,the tough part is over for petra, she owns the other belarussian
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #25
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

All that can be said is 'Happy Birthday Kvitty' ....please get a grip...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #26
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Desert air currently not doing good for Petra.

Hopefully she´ll get her Dubai form and win everything

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #27
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
It's on Tennis Channel. However, I think there's a stream as well.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #28
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tennis Channel shows Court 1 all day

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #29
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is a stream from Centre Court today
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #30
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
Desert air currently not doing good for Petra.

Hopefully she´ll get her Dubai form and win everything
Ana will win everything.