Indian Wells R2: Tsurenko def. Shvedova 6-1 3-6 6-1 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #16
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells R2: Tsurenko def. Shvedova 6-1 3-6 6-1

Lesia!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #17
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

What is the record of most 3 set losses in a row? Shvedova might want to break it as she has 13 (I think?) now
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #18
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

slava
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) CH Merida-Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) CH Suzhou-Bogota-Santiago´14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #19
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Well done. Lesya is doing great there. I think this can be considered as one of three best results from her so far.
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #20
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Lesia

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #21
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Lesia She really IS my new discovery of 2013. THANK GOD she got that LL spot. I really wanna see more of her, and normally I don't like the players too much who do well against my faves, and Lesia's already beaten Nastya, Daniela and Jarmila this year

I'm happy as long as she keeps beating other players too! Good luck vs. Petra This could be a cool match.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #22
country flag ScrubLove

ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bond View Post
Lesia She really IS my new discovery of 2013. THANK GOD she got that LL spot. I really wanna see more of her, and normally I don't like the players too much who do well against my faves, and Lesia's already beaten Nastya, Daniela and Jarmila this year

I'm happy as long as she keeps beating other players too! Good luck vs. Petra This could be a cool match.
...she qualified on her own, Voegele got the LL. But I know what you mean, it's awesome she's taken advantage here and seems to still be moving in a positive direction.
ScrubLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #23
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubLove View Post
...she qualified on her own, Voegele got the LL. But I know what you mean, it's awesome she's taken advantage here and seems to still be moving in a positive direction.
Forgot to write Brisbane
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #24
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Used to this

Congrats Lesia.

Slava sucks so much atm. If she's going to play like this, she should quit sings and focus on doubles.

Hopefully she picks up form in Clay season
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #25
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I'm going to call her Yaroslava 1setova, because she can only play for one set
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #26
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

slava
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #27
country flag Starry Eyed

Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light

yaay so happy for lesia

Starry Eyed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #28
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Lesya.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #29
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Slava!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #30
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

that's it, i'm tweeting slava to tell her she needs to go out in miami with me. Enough of these losses, she needs proper fun from all the doom and gloom.

(probably going to get blocked minutes after the tweet).
wildemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote