IW Chat Thread - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #301
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IW Chat Thread

Rafa
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #302
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Roger If things keep going the way they have been this year I think it will be his last
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #303
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Rafa If things keep going the way they have been this year I think he'll be number one by the end of this year
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #304
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

I hope Novak and Rafa both get to the final. I really want to see this match-up right now
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #305
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so disappointed :|
Not even by the fact Roger lost, I've learned to deal with his losses long time ago. I was so looking forward for this match and it has been a complete let down. :| ...
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #306
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

^ IKR. That was a really really bad match from Roger
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #307
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

He was just injured, he could barely move. It's understandable at his age, he needs to rest and be well prepared when he's back in may.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #308
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Roger If things keep going the way they have been this year I think it will be his last
Oh no you did not just do that
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #309
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

at Justin Gimelstob confusing Gandhi with Mandela.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #310
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I think a match between Rafa and Novak will show Rafa's true form.
Though it'll be hilarious to me if he wins IW considering his lay-off and the fact Novak has been cruising so easily
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #311
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'm really excited for today I plan on watching Novak and Andy's matches and then of course Maria
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #312
country flag Trih

Nole is the only one I can actually see beating Rafa. I don't think Berdych will, even if he's in a good form.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #313
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta say, the scheduling is so horrendous for GMT time zones. I mean (I know some of you guys have it live at like 4am) but 2am for me is
why couldn't they split the schedule so its:

Day:
ATP QF
WTA SF

Night:
WTA SF
ATP QF

ofc that would be unfair to the ATP players, but women's matches usually take like 1h 30 max
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #314
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Gotta say, the scheduling is so horrendous for GMT time zones. I mean (I know some of you guys have it live at like 4am) but 2am for me is
why couldn't they split the schedule so its:

Day:
ATP QF
WTA SF

Night:
WTA SF
ATP QF

ofc that would be unfair to the ATP players, but women's matches usually take like 1h 30 max
It's because the men will have to play their SF tomorrow, so they have to be on court as soon as possible, while the women have a day off tomorrow. And the players, both men and women, will have not much difference in rest time.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #315
Forever Sharapova.

I know, I was just being selfish