Suicide #412 MIAMI | delicatecutter def. JustPetko!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #31
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suicide #412 | Welcome to Miami!! | POST DAY UNO PICKS!!

Day 1: Pervak (Bertens)
leric4nole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #32
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

Day 1: Larsson
BU: Hsieh
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #33
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

D1: Pervak
BU: Mladenovic

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #34
country flag Med.Nico

Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of

Day 1
Pick: Mladenovic
BU: Pervak
Med.Nico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #35
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of

day 1
pick pervak
backup bertens
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #36
country flag *Jean*
-

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 Pervak
BU Mladenovic
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #37
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

d1: Pervak
bu: Bertens
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #38
country flag the jackal

the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light

Day1: Pervak
the jackal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #39
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Day 1

Pick: Bertens
BUP: Jovanovski
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #40
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future

Day 1: Kiki Bertens
BU: Andrea Petkovic
come on lena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #41
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Day 1

Pick: Kiki Bertens
BU: Heather Watson

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Puig ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Bouchard ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #42
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Day 1

Pick: Tsurenko

Maria Li Venus Marion Madison
JeMa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #43
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute
Day 01

Pick: bertens
Bu: mladenovic

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #15 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #35 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #38 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #44
country flag amitooshacham

amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light amitooshacham is a glorious beacon of light

Day 1:
Pick - Bertens
BU - Mladenovic
amitooshacham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #45
country flag Mr Show

Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all

Su-Wei Hsieh
bu watson
Tennis Tipping
2011 Roland Garros Champion with Pedropt along with 3 others,
12 DC Champion
Fear The Clown I will make you cry
Mr Show is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote