WTA's new 40-Love Campaign - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future
WTA's new 40-Love Campaign

Nice Idea

http://www.wtatennis.com/40love/arti...-love-campaign

"Showcasing the pioneers of the game and the current stars that all contributed to the ongoing success of women's professional tennis, 40 LOVE is an international marketing campaign that utilizes multiple platforms, with a focus on increased fan engagement around the world. Leveraging the WTA's 54 tournaments in 33 countries and the game's global icons, the WTA will honor historic milestones, headlined by a celebration of women's tennis and the champions of the WTA at an event that will include the gathering of former World No.1s in London. Central elements of campaign include global TV and print advertising featuring current stars and legends of the WTA; a digital program of online fan polls, Top 40 lists and images, and historic moments of the WTA; a global tour of the famed Billie Jean King trophy to WTA events around the world; a commemorative WTA 40th anniversary book and video; unique content created for the WTA's new TV magazine show and ePlayer; and a series of celebration events and promotions throughout the year at WTA events and around the Grand Slams."

although blink and you'll miss monica
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #2
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTA's new 40-Love Campaign

Domachowska
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #3
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

i like Ivanovic's "For ty Luv"

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #4
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

Um, why is Wozniacki included in the montage of champions

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #5
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleenex View Post
former #1
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #6
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleenex View Post
there are even more irrelevant players included than former #1 and winner of 20 WTA titles

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #7
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

I had to stop the video so I could actually see Seles, Capriati and Azarenka.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #8
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

It's a nice idea.

The WTA should drop the pink, it alienates the male viewers too much.
With better graphics, this campaign could be really good for the Tour.

They handle their social media like a 15 years old Taylor Swift fan.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #9
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

All I could hear was Sori

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #10
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Domachowska and Rosolska
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #11
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post

The WTA should drop the pink, it alienates the male viewers too much.
Wut? Stereotyping much?

The logo looks like somebody did it in photoshop in 2 minutes, I hope they didn't pay for this.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #12
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut91 View Post
I had to stop the video so I could actually see Seles, Capriati and Azarenka.
I can't even see Seles.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #13
country flag NashaMasha

good choice

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Mar 6th, 2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #14
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Wut? Stereotyping much?

The logo looks like somebody did it in photoshop in 2 minutes, I hope they didn't pay for this.
Pink is already strongly linked to women. It's women tennis.
They don't need to put some girly girly things all over the website.

The logo is shockingly cheap looking, the whole video is really.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #15
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

This was corny! The WTA needs a revamp!!!
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote