American Spring 2013 - Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 05:07 AM   #61
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American Spring 2013 - Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston

Nice. But the funny thing is that she really, really doesn't think on court, it was obvious even today when she was winning. Plan A, hit hard. Plan B, hit harder. When it works it's pretty damn effective though. Lots of good serves and big shots today, although Kerber seemed to be below par.

Hope Sori plays well in the next round.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #62
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

No stream coverage for her match today.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #63
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
She has chances to reach the SF here.

Can she capitalize, though?
You tell us, you probably know more about the players than anybody on our forum Is Jankovic still in good form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Nice. But the funny thing is that she really, really doesn't think on court, it was obvious even today when she was winning. Plan A, hit hard. Plan B, hit harder. When it works it's pretty damn effective though. Lots of good serves and big shots today, although Kerber seemed to be below par.

Hope Sori plays well in the next round.
If she manages to hit inside the court then it's all fine And I prefer a strong ballbasher like her , I'm fed up with skinny, powerless players from my country.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #64
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI3N View Post
You tell us, you probably know more about the players than anybody on our forum Is Jankovic still in good form?

If she manages to hit inside the court then it's all fine And I prefer a strong ballbasher like her , I'm fed up with skinny, powerless players from my country.
If there would have been a Jankovic match being streamed this tournament I maybe could. Doesn't say much though, because it's firstly all up to Sorana anyway as in 95% of her matches.

I always knew it.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #65
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Great , they moved the match again to 1:40 AM now Bring the European tournaments allready! I'm going to sleep, hope she wins but I doubt it.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #66
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

She's going down down down 0-5 already
Just when I thought she had a chance against out of form Jankovic, oh the irony!
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #67
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
She's going down down down 0-5 already
Just when I thought she had a chance against out of form Jankovic, oh the irony!
The first set doesn't count, remember?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #68
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Hmmm, dunno, I really don't thnk there's gonna be a third set here...
I'm sorry there's no live stream for the match, but I bet Sorana is on the top of her racket since the beginning )
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #69
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Sori . Lost 0 and 4, had a lot of chances in the second set, up a break twice (2-0, 3-1).

Biggest problem was that she couldn't hold serve. Only held once the whole match. Broke JJ 3 times, lost serve 7 times.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #70
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sori Only converting 6/13 bps is not going to get the job done. Still a very good tournament for her!

She'll get JJ on clay
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #71
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Back to frustrating Sorana. How can she serve so well yesterday and so awful today! Maybe she will do better in South Carolina.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #72
country flag Curcubeu

and lol

Good luck on the clay.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Mar 26th, 2013 at 06:40 AM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #73
country flag ALIEN

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #74
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Damn
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #75
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Charleston, Main Draw:

Seeded #11

R1 vs. Malek
R2 vs. Rus or Medina Garrigues
R3 vs. Safarova(?)

Another Kind draw for Sorana. She can go far here.