American Spring 2013 - Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #1
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
American Spring 2013 - Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston

Sori's Story will start in Indian Wells

R1 vs. BYE
R2 vs. Medina Garrigues or Q
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #2
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all
Re: American Spring 2013 - Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston

Let's see how working out with Gil Reyes in Vegas is going to benefit her.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #3
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Sori is 0-1 vs. Medina Garrigues. Lost 7-5 in 3rd at Madrid last year (blue clay).

Given Garrigues' recent form, however, a qualifier could be just as likely her opponent. Radwanska probable opponent in round 3.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #4
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She won 4-6 6-3 6-1 Was fearing the worst after that 1st set , so glad she turned it around!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #5
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She just won her game 4-6 6-3 6-1 but does she really have to lose the first set all the time?!
Ups, I did not see the post above.
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #6
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #7
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

She likes more winning after losing the first set
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #8
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Evens her h2h against Anabel to 1-all.

Maria Sanchez or Aga next.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:22 AM   #9
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

That's a pretty good win, in my opinion.

Nothing to lose now against Radwanska.

She reached R3 and that's more or less what I would expect from her in Miami as well keeping in mind that she will have to face a Top 8 opponent in R3 on both ocassions.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #10
country flag codrutc

Wow Sorana!
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #11
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Sori

I think she would have beaten anyone outside the top 5 today
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #12
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Nothing to be ashamed of after that effort. Time to fly to Miami and acclimate to the humidity.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #13
country flag Curcubeu

Well, that's the problem of being seeded between 25 and 32.

Your chances to go to round R3 are huge, but to go further you have to have on 1000% of your game. Pity she couldn't pull it off, but it's a good result that shows what she is capable on even on slower surfaces.

Looking forward to Miami and the following clay season.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #14
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hard luck Sori. It seems like she played quite a good match today, judging from the scoreline.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #15
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Hard luck Sori. It seems like she played quite a good match today, judging from the scoreline.
Yup. It could have ended with 5-1 in the third, though. But, yeah, a lot of great points, long rallies, dropshots, patience etc. One could barely recognize her Too bad she couldn't serve well one more time after coming back from 1-5. But you have to give credit to Aga, she was really aggressive in that last game.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote