Tipping Doubles #3 | Indian Wells | Congrats Uranium and Uranium/tina110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #1
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Tipping Doubles #3 | Indian Wells | Congrats Uranium and Uranium/tina110

HOW TO PLAY

Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule and then you just tip who you think will win. To play, just type "in" and add a name of your partner.

e.g If the schedule was...
Errani/Vinci vs Hlavackova/Hradecka
Huber/Raymond vs Kirilenko/Petrova

This is how you would tip...
Errani/Vinci
Huber/Raymond

It is only main draw doubles matches.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts (walkover or a pre-match retirement doesn´t count).

Pick for each match should be posted before the start of that match.

For the final match you will also need to guess how many games will be played. This will work as a tiebreaker.

Do NOT edit your post. If you want to change your picks do it in a new post. Edited posts will make all your picks invalid.

Also DO NOT make changes to your picks by quoting your previous post; this will make all of your changes invalid.

HOW TO SOLVE TIES

1. The player who guessed the winneing team.
2. The player who is closest in games guessed.
3. The player whose player posted the fastest in the final. If no one posted in the final, points from previous rounds are examined going backwards, until a clear advantage of one player is confirmed.

SCORING AND BONUS POINTS

First Round = 1 point per correct tip.
Every additional round = one point more than for the previous, per correct tip.

Bonus points:

Premier Mandatory (12 players and 6 teams)
1st: 250
2nd: 175
3rd/4th: 125
5th-8th: 80
9th-12th: 40

Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković

Last edited by Igorche : Mar 17th, 2013 at 09:27 AM.
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping Doubles #3 | Indian Wells

Teams/players

Cooper96/randy72391
goOudinUSA/digor
Uranium/tina110
Drake1980/*Jean*
Felipe Abe/F4CU
ma re/Barktra
BlackPanther./JustPetko
come on lena/Igorche
Miracle Worker/pedropt

Free for doubles

coolfish1103
Mgray1966
Hĺkon

Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković

Last edited by Igorche : Mar 8th, 2013 at 07:57 AM.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #3
country flag Igorche

Final Scores

Please check your scores and if there are any mistakes let me know.

Last edited by Igorche : Mar 17th, 2013 at 09:25 AM.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #4
country flag Igorche

OOP: Saturday, March 16

E.Makarova/E.Vesnina v. N.Petrova/K.Srebotnik GAMES

OOP: Thursday, March 14

E.Makarova/E.Vesnina v. K.Date-Krumm/C.Dellacqua
S.W.Hsieh/S.Peng v. N.Petrova/K.Srebotnik

OOP: Wednesday, March 13

N.Petrova/K.Srebotnik vs N.Llagoster Vives/J.Zheng
S.W.Hsieh/S.Peng vs D.Hantuchova/A.Medina Garrigues

OOP: Tuesday, March 12

K.Date-Krumm/C.Dellacqua vs V.Dushevina/A.Panova
H.C.Chan/J.Husarova vs E.Makarova/E.Vesnina

OOP: Monday, March 11

C.Black/A.Rodinova vs D.Hantuchova/A.Medina Garrigues
M.Erakovic/H.Watson vs H.C.Chan/J.Husarova
I.C.Begu/A.Rosolska vs N.Llagoster Vives/J.Zheng

OOP: Sunday, March 10

L.Raymond/S.Stosur vs K.Date-Krumm/C.Dellacqua
N.Petrova/K.Srebotnik vs J.Jankovic/M.Lucic-Baroni
J.Goerges/Y.Shvedova vs E.Makarova/E.Vesnina

OOP: Saturday, March 9

S.Errani/R.Vinci vs S.W.Hsieh/S.Peng
V.Dushevina/A.Panova vs A.Hlavackova/L.Hradecka

OOP: Friday, March 8

V.King/M.Niculescu vs. E.Makarova/E.Vesnina
B.Mattek-Sands/S.Mirza vs. L.Raymond/S.Stosur
D.Hantuchova/A.Medina Garrigues vs. L.Huber/M.J.Martinez Sanchez
N.Petrova/K.Srebotnik vs. A.Pavlyuchenkova/L.Safarova
L.Dekmeijere/O.Govortsova vs. K.Date-Krumm/C.Dellacqua

OOP: Thursday, March 7

H.C.Chan/J.Husarova vs. P.Kvitova/Y.Wickmayer
S.Errani/R.Vinci vs. D.Jurak/K.Marosi
V.Dushevina/A.Panova vs.A.Kerber/A.Petkovic
V.Lepchenko/S.Zheng vs. A.Hlavackova/L.Hradecka
S.Kuznetsova/F.Pennetta vs. S.W.Hsieh/S.Peng
R.Kops-Jones/A.Spears vs. M.Erakovic/H.Watson
A.Parra Santonja/F.Schiavone vs. I.C.Begu/A.Rosolska
K.Mladenovic/G.Voskoboeva vs. C.Black/A.Rodionova
M.Minella/R.Voracova vs. N.Llagostera Vives/J.Zheng

OOP: Wednesday, March 6

J.Jankovic/M.Lucic-Baroni vs E.Birnerova/D.Cibulkova
J.Goerges/Y.Shvedova vs N.Grandin/V.Uhlirova

Last edited by Igorche : Mar 15th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #5
country flag Igorche

Commitments OPEN
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #6
country flag Felipe Abe

Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all

In, anyone to play doubles ?
Felipe Abe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #7
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

In for singles

Doubles with randy72391?
Tennis Tipping: CH: 16 Current: 17 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 80 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #8
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

IN anyone for doubles
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #9
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

In singles.

In doubles with digor.

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #10
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
In for singles

Doubles with randy72391?
Confirm!!!

In for singles aswell
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #11
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

In with tina110

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #12
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

In

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #13
country flag Felipe Abe

Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all Felipe Abe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
IN anyone for doubles
Doubles with F4CU
Felipe Abe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #14
country flag tina110

tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
In with tina110
confirm
tina110 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #15
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

In with Barktra
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote