Florianopolis F Niculescu def Pouchkova 6-2 4-6 6-4 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:28 AM   #31
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Florianopolis F Niculescu def Pouchkova 6-2 4-6 6-4

Monica

Although I'm bit surprised she didn't win this in 2.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:31 AM   #32
country flag Blackowl_1

Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
What a different a year makes.

Last year, she lost in the first round of a 25K (to MLDB).

This year, she'll be in the qualies of Indian Wells, after coming off her first WTA final since 2006!
Indeed She deserves it!
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:34 AM   #33
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Monica

Although I'm bit surprised she didn't win this in 2.
She should have.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:36 AM   #34
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
They don't have this ceremony worked out.

Puchkova's English is excellent.
Even though Olga is Russian, she is also a New York girl having lived there for several years. (That said, I'm not sure if she is still there.)

I do always have a warm spot in my heart for New Yorkers.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:38 AM   #35
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantuchov View Post
I'm really happy for Monica !!
She's such a sweet girl and really deserved to win her first title!

But Olga also has a great personality and I hope she takes a title this season. Hopefully she'll keep the same level of play in the next tournaments.

Greatest speech EVER from Olga in the ceremony!
This on every word.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:39 AM   #36
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Even though Olga is Russian, she is also a New York girl having lived there for several years. (That said, I'm not sure if she is still there.)

She played WTT for the New York Sportimes!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:42 AM   #37
country flag Blackowl_1

Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all

Quote:

She lives in Miami for a couple of years now
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:44 AM   #38
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

I hope Olga gets another chance very soon. The first time I saw her play was this year in Brisbane and she has impressed every time I've seen her save one match (you can probably guess which one .) She has a beautiful game and I think if she can get her head on straight she has the potential to do very well this year.

Congrats to Niculescu as well after saving 3 match points in the first round
Tennis Tipping: CH: 16 Current: 16 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 22 Current: 23 Champion: 2013 Birmingham
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 119 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:53 AM   #39
Everybody's a star!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackowl_1 View Post
She lives in Miami for a couple of years now
Well I suppose Miami is a better place for a tennis player to develop their skills, so fair enough.

But for sure New York >>>>> Miami
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:58 AM   #40
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Olga Still a good tournament for her and I hope we'll see her in another final soon.

Monica Congrats on her well deserved first WTA title!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:09 AM   #41
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Aww I missed it - fell asleep.

I'd love to see the ceremony. Did anyone download it please?

Congrats Monica.

Well done Olga for making a match of it. Both lovely girls and good luck to both for the season.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:14 AM   #42
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I suppose Miami is a better place for a tennis player to develop their skills, so fair enough.
Yeah, it's nice and warm year around...

... and there's no income tax in Florida
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:17 AM   #43
Everybody's a star!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Yeah, it's nice and warm year around...

... and there's no income tax in Florida
Well yes that is quite a plus.

Still...New York gets more cool gigs.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:35 AM   #44
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 02:38 AM   #45
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

are those guys beside them their coaches? Nice to see the players share their moment with their coaches on court.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote