Ilka Csoregi - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #61
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ilka Csoregi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
She needs to play better, but in order to do that she should play some more tournaments.

Playing better on practice courts won't get her into top 50 very soon...
Well said. Thanks.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #62
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

10K Prokuplje, SRB:

(5)Marina KACHAR (SRB) v (Q)Gorana STEVANOVIC (SRB)
Ilka CSOREGI (ROU) v Karla POPOVIC (CRO)
Milana SPREMO (SRB) v Silvia NJIRIC (CRO)
(Q)Lilla BARZO (HUN) v (4)Xenia KNOLL (SUI)

Better luck this time, Ilka!
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #63
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

This is not scary at all. Ilka should be able to make the semis here.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #64

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Ilka CSOREGI (ROU) d. Karla POPOVIC (CRO) 64 46 62

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Jun 27th, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #65

(5)Marina KACHAR (SRB) d. Ilka CSOREGI (ROU) 61 64
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM   #66
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

What a heck is going on with Ilka? I looked at the table for that tournament that Jaqueline is playing in Budapest and saw Ilka's name in the Qualifying. She qualified but then lost in the 1st round to a LL. First, why is she even competing in a G2, just because is in Budapest? Second, what happened with her game. It looks to me that she is lost at this point. She doesn't even play enough competitive matches to build some continuity and gain confidence.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:03 PM   #67

I saw that, but I was so disappointed I didn't even wanted to post her "performance" on her thread

I'm pretty sure she entered that tournament the last minute (that's why she needed to play the qualifying rounds), so I'm guessing she is recovering after some injury (that's why I wouldn't read too much into that loss to a LL). When you enter a competition so late it can either be an injury or just bad schedule management.

Definitely she hasn't been herself on court this year, but I trust her & I'm sure she'll find a way to get things going for her. I hope she will enter the Girls US Open and maybe we'll know more about her current form.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:26 PM   #68
country flag codrutc

Unfortunately she hasn't even shown interest in US Open, apparently. Of the Romanians only Ducu is in the main draw with Ruse as alternate for Qualifying.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:31 PM   #69

I don't get it. Jaq is fighting like crazy to gather points just to play the qualies for 2014 AO (and she will) while Ilka & Ioana Rosca don't even bother to enter the US Open although their rankings are good enough for the main draw
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:35 PM   #70
country flag codrutc

Maybe they can't afford the travel.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:39 PM   #71

Maybe, yeah
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #72
country flag codrutc

Sad for Ilka, she can't even qualify to a G3 anymore.
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #73

That's insane! She lost today???
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #74

She made the MD as a lucky loser and she's seeded first. What I don't get is what "played and abandoned" means
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #75
country flag codrutc

I saw that but it doesn't change the fact that she lost.