Indian Wells, BNP Paribas Open: one of Dani's homes. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #16
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: Indian Wells, BNP Paribas Open: one of Dani's homes.

Well, we're used Dani always making it harder for herself, and apparently conditions were tough yesterday, so I'm happy with the win

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #17
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

“I’m looking forward to the match,” the Slovakian said. “She’s been having a great time the last two years, and playing incredible tennis so I have to play my best to beat her but that’s what I’m here for.” -Daniela on Azarenka

“(Foretz Gacon) was playing really well in the second set. It got kind of windy at the beginning and I think I got a little bit tired and started just to push the ball around, but you know, I just kept fighting. It was not easy (with) the conditions out there,” Hantuchova said. “It’s always tough. The first round in a tournament like this, which means a lot to me, but I’m really happy with the win.” -Daniela

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #18
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

4:30PM local time on Stadium Court tomorrow. At least I'm going in with zero expectations so I can hardly be disappointed.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #19
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

btw, Daniela needs only 7 wins to reach 500 wins, she is 493 - 321 right now

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #20
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

D Hantuchova / A Medina Garrigues (SVK/ESP) d [5] L Huber / M Martinez Sanchez (USA/ESP) | 7 - 6 (2) | 1 - 6 | 10 - 5
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #21
country flag DiscoStick

Fuck me sideways, Daniela's playing like she did vs. Ana at AO '08 She's even done her hair the same way

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #22
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Yeah this is great, still refusing to get my hopes up though Dani has blown winning positions against far worse players than Vika this year.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #23
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Dani's playing so well right now.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #24
country flag DiscoStick

Throwing in the errors now

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #25
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Fell apart completely. Lost 11 of the last 12 games,and littered the court with errors.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #26
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure she's dissapointed with this loss.

She played REALLY awesome in the first set especially to get up 4-1!
After that, her balls were shorter and shorter. Even if she loss the first set, she did bring great stuff out ther.
After winning that 1st game, I really thought she was going to challenge Vika until the end ... but it wasn't the case. Like Eduardo told her between the sets, she needs to believe in herself. I think she didn't in the second set.

She won her 1st round match and that's what she needed to do. I can't wait for the clay season! Even if she says it's not her favorite surface, she did pretty good the past seasons (4th round at FO in 2010-11)

She's still playing dubs with AMG! Good luck to her!
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #27
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Shame she couldn't get a set.
I'm hopeful for a decent draw in Miami.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #28
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

well I was really excited she was 4-1 in the set just watching the livescore then was surprised she lost that set...well lets just take this as a positive thing..I think she did great making it hard for Vika..but shes's a recent no.1 player...she's still in doubles which I thought they're going to lose in 1st rnd...looking forward for Miami...the weather is warmer unlike here...and Dani is doing she must be doing right now..go for the win 500!!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #29
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Well @ least she did what she had to do this tournament ,which was win R1. Seeing the highlights(as someone said) it was very reminiscent of Australian Open 08. She played awesome tennis!! I don't think this will discourage her because she was outplaying the former #1 player in the world for almost a set. She just needs to do it for a longer span of time. Of course she has to be disappointed, but hopefully it gives her confidence@ the same time.

I too am excited for the clay court season! She has nothing to defend and if she keeps up this form she can do well. In the meantime, hopefully she can muster up some good tennis in Miami(even though it's really never happened before).
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #30
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Sorry,but losing 11 of the last 12 games is not the way to build confidence. Wasn't as if Vika was playing particularly well in that second set,Daniela just self-destructed in rather dismal fashion.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote