WWW Kuala Lumpur F: Karo Pliskova vs. Beth Mattek-Sands? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Karolina in 2 9 16.36%
Karolina in 3 7 12.73%
Bethanie in 2 32 58.18%
Bethanie in 3 7 12.73%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:07 PM   #16
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold
Re: WWW Kuala Lumpur F: Karo Pliskova vs. Beth Mattek-Sands?

Think Beth's experience on the tour will show.

Good to see one of the Pliskova sisters, making a breakthrough on the WTA Circuit.

But will edge towards Beth.
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:57 PM   #17
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Bethanie should have far to much for karolina if she plays well. how close to the top 100 would a win get bethanie?

again, not a fan but she's definately one of those players who's grossly under ranked and needs to get back to the top 100 asap
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:06 PM   #18
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't brainfart, BMS.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Sassy-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:11 PM   #19
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Beth this is a real chance I would love for her to win
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:26 PM   #20
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

I like very much both
but I think that Beth has to win a title now!
C'mon Beth!

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #21
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

beth back
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:01 PM   #22
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Karolina in 3.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:05 PM   #23
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

If Karolina wins, then her sister Kristyna will win a wooden spoon for this tournament.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:29 PM   #24
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Kuala Lumpur F #127 Karolina Pliskova vs #197 Bethanie Mattek-Sands

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
When was the last time we had a final between two players ranked outside the Top 100?
Last year
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:30 PM   #25
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
If Karolina wins, then her sister Kristyna will win a wooden spoon for this tournament.
These two will be racking up all sorts of interesting facts in their career
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:30 PM   #26
Tennis Fool

BTW, Karo and BMS are each going for their first WTA title!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #27
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
That's actually a very funny stat.

Will Kristyna's aversion to getting a wooden spoon be enough for her to be rooting against her own flesh and blood in the final? Probably not, but it's an amusing thought nevertheless.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:58 PM   #28
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all

This'll be an epic servefest right here BMS should win it.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #29
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Beth! Win your first title!
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 07:02 PM   #30
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
I like both players, but I think BMS has less time to snap up titles and also has better facepaint, so I will go for her
GO BMS. She'll just be target practice for ya!
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote