Is Taylor Townsend Finally Getting Into Shape? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 07:36 PM   #31
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Taylor Townsend Finally Getting Into Shape?

She was so young, it was stupid to pressure her to get so fitter at 15 or 16. that's exactly the time her body is going to change so she can't necessarily control everything even with a workout routine. She needs to work out on her rhythm and you can see it's paying off. She probably never gonna have the "athlete" body anyway so as long as she's happy and that her game is not affected by it people need to back down. It will come with the job eventually.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 10:31 PM   #32
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Taylor!
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:04 AM   #33
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Sense View Post
I believe it's called being a young girl and getting older?

And further, just growing as an athlete and becoming more professional about habits.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:12 AM   #34
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
Finally, the 16 year old girl is getting into shape. FINALLY.
You say that like no other sport in the world would want a 16 year old they are pumping money into to be in shape. I mean if she were a gymnast she wouldn't even be considered the shape she was in. Not to mention a lot of other sports.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:41 AM   #35
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
You say that like no other sport in the world would want a 16 year old they are pumping money into to be in shape. I mean if she were a gymnast she wouldn't even be considered the shape she was in. Not to mention a lot of other sports.
the difference is that if she were out of shape as a gymnast she wouldn't have good results, therefore they wouldn't put money in her development.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:42 AM   #36
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future shoparound has a brilliant future

Go Taytay!
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:41 AM   #37
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
She was so young, it was stupid to pressure her to get so fitter at 15 or 16. that's exactly the time her body is going to change so she can't necessarily control everything even with a workout routine. She needs to work out on her rhythm and you can see it's paying off. She probably never gonna have the "athlete" body anyway so as long as she's happy and that her game is not affected by it people need to back down. It will come with the job eventually.
There's no reason for a physically active teenager to be this overweight in the first place, other than a bad diet (or some chronic disease, I guess). She probably cut down on carbs, particularly on sugar, on gradually trimmed down in the last 6 months, while continuing with her life as usual.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:47 PM   #38
country flag Please Give

Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give

Why does she need to post a pic? This does not make any sense to me
Please Give is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM   #39
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
Poor comparison.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #40
country flag Petra_Fan

Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Give View Post
Why does she need to post a pic? This does not make any sense to me
That is just like saying why does somebody get out of bed, because they want to! And the winner for most pointless post goes to
Petra_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:06 PM   #41
country flag Please Give

Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give Please Give

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petra_Fan View Post
That is just like saying why does somebody get out of bed, because they want to! And the winner for most pointless post goes to
Okay whatever, just don't start complaining when she goes to take a dump
Please Give is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #42
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future

Great job! By the way, I believe she will be playing in the main draw of Indian Wells as a wildcard! Go Taylor!
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:10 PM   #43
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

I hope she can reach at least R2 in IW.

We will see
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:14 PM   #44
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks amazing! Hope she gets a good draw 1R
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #29 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM   #45
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Taylor is feeling like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote