WWW Acapulco F: (1) Sara Errani vs (2) Carla Suarez Navarro? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Sara in 2 8 15.69%
Sara in 3 12 23.53%
Carla in 2 13 25.49%
Carla in 3 18 35.29%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 11:36 AM   #16
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Acapulco F: (1) Sara Errani vs (2) Carla Suarez Navarro?

Carla is the more talented, but Errani is the more consistent and mentally stronger of the two. Carla also tends to choke in the crucial moments of her matches against the top players. Please Carla, prove me wrong this time.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 11:54 AM   #17
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

Perfect final for this tournament.

Should be a hard fought final, between two very good clay courters.

I will favour Errani, but wouldn't be surprised if Carla won.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 11:55 AM   #18
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

The heart sais CSN...but the mind sais Sara Hopefully Carla can pull it out in 3
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:32 PM   #19
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Please for Christ's sake let there be 3 first time winners on the WTA tour this week. DON'T RUIN THIS ERRANI LIKE YOU RUIN MOST EVERYTHING ELESE.

Carla seems to be in great form I only hope she produces her A+ game in a final against Sara this time, instead of when they meet earlier in a tourny.

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:54 PM   #20
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

please carla
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:57 PM   #21
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

CSN for the upset in 3!

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:30 PM   #22
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

sara in 2
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:47 PM   #23
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know what time it starts?

Vamos Carla!
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:33 PM   #24
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Acapulco 2013 ---> FLOP FLOP FLOP
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:36 PM   #25
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Fingers crossed for Sara, 3rd time lucky in finals this year
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:23 PM   #26
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

I voted Errani in 3, i think Suarez is really talented and would be the favourite here if it wasn't the final, but it seems like she feels the pressure in finals so i say Errani

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:35 PM   #27
Mynarco
Zoooooooooom

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Can be a tough 3 setter.

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:39 PM   #28
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
If the world was fair, Carla would win. I voted her in 3 out of hope but I think she'll be smothered with Errani's consistency .
Carla in 2.

I hope she snatches a golden set off of Errani.

crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 04:38 PM   #29
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

no way Errani will allow another MM slip through her fingers
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 04:42 PM   #30
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

There's no stream for this.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote