Florianopolis SF: Puchkova def (1) V.Williams 4-6 6-4 7-5 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:21 PM   #31
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Re: Florianopolis SF: Puchkova def (1) V.Williams 4-6 6-4 7-5

Thrilled to see Puchkova back. Too much talent to be at the Challenger level. Would love to see her take that 2006/2007 form to the next level. She has the game. Go Olga!!!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:21 PM   #32
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWaagh View Post
On Venus' facebook:

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:22 PM   #33
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On Venus' facebook:

That's his problem, he seems like a bastard anyway so I'm happy he's lost all his money.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:22 PM   #34
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post

Congrats to Olga and big respect to her for the way she celebrated her win - she didn't celebrate, she just walked up to Venus and shook her hand.
well said
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:24 PM   #35
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Venus.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:24 PM   #36
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Venus's body can't even hold up at this level anymore. It's so sad. She kept fighting though with her usual dignity and resolve, but you're basically fucked when you have to resort to plopping in puff-balls for serves. Looked like she could barely bend for her grounstrokes by the end.

Puchkova was a total mess in the closing stages, but had a big enough game to hit herself out of it.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:24 PM   #37
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute

Sucky result, but not unexpected. I'm sure she's had fun in Brazil.
Serena's game is like the limitation of the spirit to it's very basic elements, sleep (or the process of going to sleep), eat, rerun [...] the two first, all and absolutely unnecessary to a person's life just like Serena's game is to tennis are often overpraised for whatever reasons in certain close-minded brain-broken societies.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:25 PM   #38
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sammo must be jumping of joy somewhere because of this.

Hopefully Venus will recover for Miami.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:25 PM   #39
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On Venus' facebook:

Anyone who put that on Venus's facebook should be banned from ever using facebook again. If I had the power, I would like to see them simply banned from using the internet again. Disgusting.
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:27 PM   #40
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Anyone who put that on Venus's facebook should be banned from ever using facebook again. If I had the power, I would like to see them simply banned from using the internet again. Disgusting.
They did the same when Petra lost to Maledewhateverhername is in Paris
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:28 PM   #41
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
and what makes her untouchable as compared to other players, who receive plenty of abuse here? Is it because her last name is Williams?
She's struggled through so much these past couple of years and she's playing with an on going illness and she's inspiring sportsmen and women everywhere with her determination and love for the sport she enjoys. And YOU'RE coming in here being a complete bitch and calling her an "Old Timer"?

Why are you so pressed with Venus? I'd like to know.

Last edited by Royals. : Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:28 PM   #42
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
Looking dead tired right from the beginning. With that back and that serving, what else could you expect? You fought well, Vee, but you need to do something with it because it keeps flaring up all the time.

Congrats to Puchkova, she returns well and has great depth on her strokes. Also, I like how she turns defense into offense so effortlessly. She has a bright future ahead of her if she keeps improving.
Not being funny but if that is what you got from Puchkova in this match then it only shows how low Venus level is right now (due to several reasons), but let's not pretend Puchkova is anything but a journey woman who normally struggles to get games against top players.

Venus should just retire, sorry but her schedule is of a journey woman and she is basically becoming one sadly.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:28 PM   #43
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On Venus' facebook:

Wow what a lowlife, that fool was probably dumb enough to use his rent money.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:31 PM   #44
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
She's struggled through so much these past couple of years and she's playing with an on going illness and she's inspiring sportsmen and women everywhere with her determination and love for the sport she enjoys. And YOU'RE coming in here being a complete butch and calling her an "Old Timer"?

Why are you so pressed with Venus? I'd like to know.
I personally could care less if she's struggling or not struggling - I watch tennis matches not to marvel at some inhuman struggle, but to see some blazing winners and exciting points. Nobody cares Just like nobody gave a shit, when Maria was playing with a broken shoulder and were making fun of her DF's and countless struggles. Life is a bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:42 PM   #45
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Venus

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote