Belgium vs Uzbekistan - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 09:25 PM   #16
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Wow Iroda had a good win over Kim. However given Iroda's current form..and Kim's current form..I'm gonna go with Kim
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 10:19 PM   #17
anvar

anvar is an unknown quantity at this point
Belgium is not USA. Let's see. I belive Uzbekistan can beat them. Go Iroda and Oleg.

anvar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 10:49 PM   #18
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
I say

Kim 6-3 6-2
Xavier 7-5 6-2
K/X in three
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 11:23 PM   #19
FroggyLight

FroggyLight has disabled reputation
Oleg can beat Xavier. If Xavie continues his poor form and Oleg his rather good form, it might get interesting. But we'll see

"I'm not a creature of the night, mate." - Pat Rafter

Scott stop trying to get me killed

- Sweetness -

I was spinning free with a little sweet and simple numbing me.
What a dizzy dance.
This sweetness will not be concerned with me.
No the sweetness will not be concerned with.

FroggyLight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 11:30 PM   #20
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
I'm not sure Belgium will beat Uzbekistan.. of course I hope so, but if Xavier loses his match or even maybe Kim.. I don't know.. but anyways good luck to Belgium!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 12:06 AM   #21
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
I think Belgium will win 2-1.... Kim should win her match and Xavier will probably win his but you never know... anyways good luck Belgium

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 12:29 AM   #22
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Belgium will win with 3-0
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 01:05 AM   #23
country flag Messenger

Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice Messenger is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by salima
Last time Kim and Iroda met, anyone from Belgium remembering the result?

Answer: 60/63 Iroda

Iroda`s bigert trouble here will be WHO is her opponent.
Kim in Uzbek language means Who ?

Iroda: Who am I going to play against today papa?
Batir: Kim
Iroda: Who?
Batir: Kim
Iroda: Kim?
Batir: Clijsters
I: Kim Clijsters?
B: Kim
I: Who?

Happy new year everyone, let`s hope for a good injury free match!
Does Kim really mean who? lol
Messenger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 01:14 AM   #24
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
nice one Salima

good luck Uzbekistan
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 08:18 AM   #25
Shania

Shania is an unknown quantity at this point
im going 2 belgium vs uzbekistan!!!!it looks like belgiums gonna win all 3 matches...
Shania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 10:48 AM   #26
Filip!

Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice Filip! is just really nice
What's Iroda's ranking?
Filip! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 01:13 PM   #27
martinailuv

martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all martinailuv is a name known to all
go belgium eventhough i love iroda!
martinailuv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 06:37 PM   #28
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Kim-Juju!
What's Iroda's ranking?
She's ranked 55 in the world. In 2001 however she was in the top 20..so she's definatly dangerous.
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 07:44 PM   #29
anvar

KIM is really means WHO. Uzbek is mine native language.
Old Jan 1st, 2003, 07:55 PM   #30
anvar

It will be great gift for US, if Uzbekistan beats Belgium.