Kuala Lumpur R1: Qiang "Snow White" Wang saves MP def. Wozniacki 26 76(1) 61 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #31
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kuala Lumpur R1: Qiang "Snow White" Wang saves MP def. Wozniacki 26 76(1) 61

Just realized Xepher you didn't put bombshell!

Thread fails
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #32
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kuala Lumpur R1: Qiang "Snow White" Wang saves MP def. Wozniacki 26 76(1) 61

WHAT. THE. FUCK. KAROLINA!?
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #33
country flag garyyoung

garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all

Hsieh will defend the champion
F(6):2011-Birmingham 2012-Sofia, 2013-Stuttgart,Oeiras,Guangzhou 2014-Baku
D (with xieergai) W(6):2012-Indian Wells ,MADRID 2013-Brisbane 2014-Australian Open,Eastbourne,Baku
Finalist (6):2012-Dubai ,Miami ,Birmingham 2013-Kuala Lumpur,Brussels,Carlsbad
garyyoung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #34
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
This just demonstrates terrible scheduling from Wozniacki really. I mean what was she really doing here.

I really didn't think Wang was anything special at all. She was exactly what you expect from the world number 186.
No, she hit some of the very good shots.
much better than no.186
But of course Caro played like shit today.
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #35
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

Quote:
This just demonstrates terrible scheduling from Wozniacki really. I mean what was she really doing here.

I really didn't think Wang was anything special at all. She was exactly what you expect from the world number 186.
Not true. She played a fantastic final set. And that winner on match point was delicious

Daniilidou, Muguruza, Cornet, Azarenka, Lisicki, Stosur, Na, Date-Krumm, Cirstea,
Danii's Law is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #36
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

And Snow White will win this tournament now.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #37
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Just realized Xepher you didn't put bombshell!

Thread fails
...did it?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #38
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope she received enough extra money for playing KL to deal with this match.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #39
country flag John.
Shining like a laser beam!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

She's so irrelevant now she didn't even get a forum crash for this result
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #40
serty

serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future

Wow..
That is some tanking..
serty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #41
country flag Herbert

Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold Herbert is a splendid one to behold

Wang did her part by hustling, keeping her nerve and playing some brilliant shots and winners, but Wozniacki couldn't have cared less in the latter stages of the match and made it easier for Wang than it should have been.

Have there been any reports on the appearance fee Wozniacki collected for this?
Herbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #42
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol this is a lovely result. She cant play another MM until 2nd half of the year either, beautiful.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #43
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Wozniacki just saving herself for more important events. Nothing to see here.
AVB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #44
country flag Mynarco
EIFORYA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Well she has to go to the exhibition in Hong Kong so Kuala Lumpur was on the way
I just don't understand Wozniacki's scheduling. Who the fuck would play an Exho in ANOTHER continent when IW is 2/3 days away?

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #45
country flag caroalltheway

caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future caroalltheway has a brilliant future

Quote:

At least now she can prepare for IW and Miami Oh wait she's playing an exo in HK
caroalltheway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote