"Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:35 PM   #76
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all
Re: "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

Finally all of our girls get a decent draw at Grand Slam! Can't wait for monday!
Svizac is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM   #77
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

I'd say Mikica and Petra have a good draw even in 2nd round and after that,we'll see what happens, but definitely it will be exciting to follow our 4 girls in Wimbledon
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:49 PM   #78
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

of course, i'm in all day meetings on monday/tuesday next week for work
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:19 PM   #79
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

Great draw, they all could be in the 2nd round!
I hope Karolina will be at the Baghdatis-Cilic match
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:23 PM   #80
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

I know that Wimbledon has 10 courts TV coverage.Does anybody know which courts will be streamed?However,OOP for monday should be out by the lunchtime tomorrow, and we have 3 out of 4 girls in action(Vekić,Tomljanović,Lučić-Baroni) and Čilić of course.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:43 PM   #81
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

How crazy is it that arguably the two most impressive youngsters on the WTA right now are Croatian?!?
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:46 PM   #82
country flag yenac

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
How crazy is it that arguably the two most impressive youngsters on the WTA right now are Croatian?!?
We deserved it after all those years and blown potentials
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:22 PM   #83
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenac View Post
We deserved it after all those years and blown potentials
We really did, especially with Lucic and Sprem but also Sanja Ancic and others.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:33 PM   #84
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
I know that Wimbledon has 10 courts TV coverage.Does anybody know which courts will be streamed?However,OOP for monday should be out by the lunchtime tomorrow, and we have 3 out of 4 girls in action(Vekić,Tomljanović,Lučić-Baroni) and Čilić of course.
Can't see any of the girls being on the TV covered court (can't see any reason why would any impartial person put these matches on the show courts).As for Cilic - Bagdatis it would be just disrespectful no to have a stream for that match.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:07 PM   #85
country flag networthy

Here's an approximate rankings comparison between Vekic and Konjuh at various ages. It's very early obviously but so far their progress is about the same:

14.5 years old
Vekic: Unranked
Konjuh: Unranked

15.0 years old
Vekic: 820
Konjuh: 865

15.5 years old
Vekic: 390
Konjuh: 385

16.0 years old
Vekic: 235
Konjuh: ???

16.5 years old
Vekic: 110

17.0 years old
Vekic: 65

Last edited by networthy : Jun 23rd, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:31 PM   #86
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here's an approximate rankings comparison between Vekic and Konjuh at various ages. It's very early obviously but so far their progress is comparable:
but Vekic play easier tournament in Asia .. Konjuh - Europa ...

Quote:
Maybe one WTA tournament in Croatia

Quote:
Dodig - Kohlschreiber maybe .....

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:40 PM   #87
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i really think we will get donna and ajla on stream. maybe i'm too much of an optimist
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:00 PM   #88
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

WTA list without pts from Wimbledon '12

58. D. Vekic 949 +6
125. A. Tomljanovic 502 +22
134. M. Lucic 471 -38
143. P. Martic 453 -

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:07 PM   #89
country flag Greco

Quote:
We really did, especially with Lucic and Sprem but also Sanja Ancic and others.
Njiric

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:17 AM   #90
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Njiric
Yes, she too!