"Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2014, 11:50 AM   #256
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of
Re: "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

Donna's only chance for FO MD win is r1 against Martić

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2014, 08:28 PM   #257
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Donna's only chance for FO MD win is r1 against Martić
That would be a great draw. At least we'd have a CRO-player in R2
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #258
country flag Greco

Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future Greco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
That would be a great draw for Petra.
Fixed!

Last.fm | Croatian tennis | Twitter

Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:13 PM   #259
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Speculating about the Croatian player to retire next, here are the five oldest among those with a singles ranking:

1. M Lucic-Baroni (32y 2m)

2. J Pandzic (31y 2m) Retired in all but name

3. A Vrljic (29y 9m) Running out of chances. Not expecting a break-through at this point

4. I Lisjak (27y 2m) What to say?

5. T Faber (24y 11m)

Given that Pandzic and Lisjak are essentially retired, it's pretty clear who from the list is going next

By the way, I'm surprised that with all the talk about players getting older, only four out of 24 Croatian players with a singles ranking are 25 years old or older.

Last edited by networthy : May 18th, 2014 at 08:24 PM.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #260
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

...and here are the five youngest--plus one honorary one

Vekic and Konjuh have already proven themselves to be very talented, but anybody care to speculate how well the others on the list will do?

1. N Alibalic (15y 5m)

2. M Curnic (15y 11m)

3. P Granic (16y 4m)

4. A Konjuh (16y 5m)

5. J Fett (17y 6m)

6. D Vekic (17y 11m)
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #261
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Hate this week.
Mirjana losing again on grass to lesser player. Donna and Ajla getting tough draws
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #262
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

and ana probably about to lose
EDIT: and "this week" technically starts tomorrow
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #263
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Now if Ajla loses.. Expected a lot from grass and everybody's losing..
Ana, Mirjana, Donna..even Borna
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #264
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

it's just too much consistent disappointment to make up for the two to three good weeks we have every year

i really hope ajla wins--she's been our best performer this year
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #265
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Disastrous first week of grass season

Now all we're left with is Budapest 25k
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #266
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
Now all we're left with is Budapest 25k
Don't forget doubles.

Plus $10K Bol and Banja Luka http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....3&postcount=46
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #267
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

well at least Donna and Ajla didn't lose against some irrelevant players...Belinda deserves at least top50 at the moment and Mona played very good tennis in last few weeks and when she's good she's at least top20

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #268
country flag croat123

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #269
country flag Svizac

Quote:
well at least Donna and Ajla didn't lose against some irrelevant players...Belinda deserves at least top50 at the moment and Mona played very good tennis in last few weeks and when she's good she's at least top20
True that. This was the first time I watched Belinda's match, gotta say she's impressive for her age.
Old Jun 10th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #270
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This.
People are overreacting, especially for Donna, like she lost to some club player or something.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote