Who's coming? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #46
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's coming?

You guys are at it early.
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #47
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing else to do
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #48
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
You guys are at it early.
I woke up at like 4am, plunged myself into jacuzzi at 24hr fitness center, then breakfast, then here at Starbucks
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #49
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you guys staying in area or live here? I didn't see you today fantic, was there all day too.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #50
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you guys staying in area or live here? I didn't see you today fantic, was there all day too.
We're visitors too.

Maybe because I no longer wore a safari hat Dark blue visor with a stripe at the brim, with bnp logo.

But seriously, reveal yourself What do you look like Not that I'll take notice-because too busy-unless you approach me
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #51
country flag fantic

I'm seriously worried about saul's well being, he has to carry those two heavy bags to and from the car and the venue, which takes more than 10 minutes by walk, and has to carry it all day. He'll do that for the full 2 weeks Organizers really should give him a free parking pass when there's no media coverage right now.

Drake, I'll be wearing cream colored t shirt, with a sexy waitress in a yellow attire printed on the back, BOB'S BIG BOY restaurant merchandise
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Mar 6th, 2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #52
country flag Drake1980

Ok I will look for you today and say hi for sure.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #53
country flag fantic

Drake you'll be glad that I took photo with Cohen, in fact they suggested it
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #54
country flag JosephMatteo

JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
We're visitors too.

Maybe because I no longer wore a safari hat Dark blue visor with a stripe at the brim, with bnp logo.

But seriously, reveal yourself What do you look like Not that I'll take notice-because too busy-unless you approach me
Saw you coming down from the stands near the player's lawn area. I said,"Hey FANTIC"...but you walked on by.

I'm pretty sure it was you. You were sitting at the top of the stands at the Tsurenko/Bratchikova match while shooting video of the Pliskova/Puchkova match on the other side.
JosephMatteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #55
country flag JosephMatteo

JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all

Canadians

Is there a pic thread for Indian Wells? I can't start one.
JosephMatteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #56
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephMatteo View Post
Saw you coming down from the stands near the player's lawn area. I said,"Hey FANTIC"...but you walked on by.

I'm pretty sure it was you. You were sitting at the top of the stands at the Tsurenko/Bratchikova match while shooting video of the Pliskova/Puchkova match on the other side.
I'm pretty deaf Either shout or grab me next time
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #57
country flag Drake1980

I saw you watching sesil match from the court beside I think. You walked below me and didnt look up at me. maybe tmrw
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #58
country flag fantic

So, Drake again managed to elude me. Even saul asked me about him/her

Anyway, I'm back at IW! (or soon back, maybe takes 1 and a half hours) but only for today.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #59
country flag Drake1980

I'm a him
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #60
country flag fantic

Quote:
I'm a him
Doesn't matter anyway

Anyway, en route to the site on the last day, the 12th, got in an 'accident' , was in such a hurry to arrive ASAP to upload one set more of the pics I may need to put up donation app on my blog but how to do it..
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles