Who's coming? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:28 AM   #16
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Then you can help me carry my stuff
I think I'd prefer cardio than bulking up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Just got to Indian wells and went to the site. Saw rus and dushevina practicing. Saw cilic and got an autograph and pic. Saw Liga. Not oo many players there yet. All the courts were empty. Excited to o tmrw, so many more players will be there.
You definitely saw and ignored me then Where did Vera practice, and when? I'm not sure I took a pic of her

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 04:08 AM   #17
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I think I'd prefer cardio than bulking up

You definitely saw and ignored me then Where did Vera practice, and when? I'm not sure I took a pic of her
She was on court five at noon ish. We're you sitting in the stairwell to stadium three?

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 04:11 AM   #18
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was on court five at noon ish. We're you sitting in the stairwell to stadium three?
Hmmm, I think I missed her then. Stairwell to stadium 3, yeah, comfortably watched the PQ semis from there But I don't think I was the only one to sit there, there are like 3 entrances, remember?

But when I watched Rus I was the only one watching Watched her from behind, on the newly installed bleacher seat.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:04 AM   #19
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Great day today, so many more players, all the practice courts full. Saw probably a good 70 players today. Watched petkovic practice with puig. Andrea was so happy to be out there, she is so friendly too, posed for pics and such. I met Yulia Putinseva and she was really really nice, posed for a pic with me and was very happy to do so. She may be a brat on court but she is very nice.

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:25 AM   #20
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Great day today, so many more players, all the practice courts full. Saw probably a good 70 players today. Watched petkovic practice with puig. Andrea was so happy to be out there, she is so friendly too, posed for pics and such. I met Yulia Putinseva and she was really really nice, posed for a pic with me and was very happy to do so. She may be a brat on court but she is very nice.
Cohen is on your sig but no mention of her
If you want introduction I can introduce you to them

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:32 AM   #21
country flag Drake1980

Quote:
Cohen is on your sig but no mention of her
If you want introduction I can introduce you to them
I saw her plenty today but people like making fun of her so I try not to talk about her on here.

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:40 AM   #22
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
I saw her plenty today but people like making fun of her so I try not to talk about her on here.
Did Julia practice with Eugenie? The pole said that , court 12 2pm, but no show.

And where did you sit on PQ Final? Check my blog, maybe you were on my pics I was of course assuming the mountain position, comfortably hidden in the shade, baseline way up there with a naked old guy right next to me

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 05:09 AM   #23
country flag Drake1980

Quote:
Did Julia practice with Eugenie? The pole said that , court 12 2pm, but no show.

And where did you sit on PQ Final? Check my blog, maybe you were on my pics I was of course assuming the mountain position, comfortably hidden in the shade, baseline way up there with a naked old guy right next to me
I didn't see genie today so doubt they practiced together.

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #24
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone see Mel Oudin or Jamie Hampton?
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:18 PM   #25
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
I think I bumped into Jamie the day before yesterday. Haven't seen Mel yet.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:39 PM   #26
country flag Drake1980

Quote:
I saw Mel yesterday. She was jogging around the field for quite a while then went for her practice.

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:01 PM   #27
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Did she look like she was in any better shape?
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 07:17 PM   #28
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

I'll be attending either Friday March 8th or Tuesday March 12th.

I'll be your blonde tonight, if that's what you like
Stilettos & fishnets, if that's what you like
I'll be your hot mess, school girl in curls
Whatever your type, baby if that's what you like
I'll do it
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #29
country flag Drake1980

Quote:
Thanks Did she look like she was in any better shape?
Honestly the camera does add weight, like she isn't huge, but she is one of the bigger girls still for sure.
Marion BARTOLI is actually quite slim though, saw her a lot today.

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #30
country flag JosephMatteo

JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all

Quote:

Yes. Will post pics shortly.
JosephMatteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote