Who's coming? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #1
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Who's coming?

I went today and saw some PQ matches, and will probably return on Monday, 1st full week until Sunday.
This will be my 4th continuous attendance, from 2010.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #2
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who's coming?

Yo
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #3
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Yo
Next time you see me trudging toward my car please give me a ride
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #4
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll probably park there too
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #5
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
I'll probably park there too
Well, I do need exercise..
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #6
country flag JosephMatteo

JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I went today and saw some PQ matches, and will probably return on Monday, 1st full week until Sunday.
This will be my 4th continuous attendance, from 2010.
Well, maybe I'll see you on Monday or Tuesday. You may recognize me from the $25k Rancho Santa Fe or Rancho Mirage.
JosephMatteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #7
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephMatteo View Post
Well, maybe I'll see you on Monday or Tuesday. You may recognize me from the $25k Rancho Santa Fe or Rancho Mirage.
I'm not sure...did you cover yourself 100% and position yourself at the sideline of the main court at RM? With an expensive looking camera on a tripod?

If not..
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #8

JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all JosephMatteo is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm not sure...did you cover yourself 100% and position yourself at the sideline of the main court at RM? With an expensive looking camera on a tripod?

If not..
There's a picture of the back of me on your blog - RSF day 3. Didn't use a tripod, but was carrying a brown camera backpack. Kinda sad when I saw it cuz the sun is kind of shining off the top of my head...looks like I might be getting a bald spot?
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #9
country flag fantic

Quote:
There's a picture of the back of me on your blog - RSF day 3. Didn't use a tripod, but was carrying a brown camera backpack. Kinda sad when I saw it cuz the sun is kind of shining off the top of my head...looks like I might be getting a bald spot?
Let me check

You mean court 8, Marand vs Will match? Well, can't say I can recognize you from that pic But hope you enjoy IW!
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Feb 28th, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #10

Yea, that's me. Asian guy with glasses. I had a DSLR with white lens.

Were you the one using a Fujifilm (I think) with 18x zoom?

I was at the IW last year on the first Monday too.
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #11
country flag fantic

Quote:
Yea, that's me. Asian guy with glasses. I had a DSLR with white lens.

Were you the one using a Fujifilm (I think) with 18x zoom?

I was at the IW last year on the first Monday too.
You're very keen! That camera sucks, zoom is good but difficult to focus (blaming the camera when I don't bother to master the skills )

Well, say hello if you spot me on Mon, Tue
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Feb 28th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #12
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 12:14 AM   #13
country flag fantic

^ the 'usual suspect'
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 03:00 PM   #14
country flag saul1333
język

Quote:
Well, I do need exercise..
Then you can help me carry my stuff
Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:16 PM   #15
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got to Indian wells and went to the site. Saw rus and dushevina practicing. Saw cilic and got an autograph and pic. Saw Liga. Not oo many players there yet. All the courts were empty. Excited to o tmrw, so many more players will be there.