OMG...Players DO read TF - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #16
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: OMG...Players DO read TF

Imagine if some of the players were actually responsible for those hateful comments
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #17
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

They come for the gifs.....and excellent match analysis.
wildemu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #18
country flag danbo

danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future danbo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Imagine if some of the players were actually responsible for those hateful comments
or their mums and dads.
danbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #19
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
yep, that's exactly what i was thinking!

i bet the biggest haters on TF are prob players themselves
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #20
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Ask Jana Novotna

There was a fake article made by a TF poster here and Novotna saw the article and decided to use it to discuss on Eurosport She later apologised for a bogus source.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #21
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Of course they would. Who wouldn't want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer View Post
Ask Jana Novotna

There was a fake article made by a TF poster here and Novotna saw the article and decided to use it to discuss on Eurosport She later apologised for a bogus source.
Dead
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:34 AM   #22
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder if there is a single player out there that actually likes this place. It's all players leaving or thinking this place is hell.
wildemu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #23
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
We kind of knew younger ones had an idea considering Coco and Jamie used to post here.
Krunic did as well a couple of years ago in Jankovic's forum.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:45 AM   #24
country flag theFutureisNow

theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold theFutureisNow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
that's true, but i guess i'm just surprised that TF is this known entity that players, journalists, media, etc. actually know about...just assumed that they wouldn't really give it much attention...
As far as I know tennisforum is by far the most popular tennis forum out there.

Also, a lot of posts here show up on google. It's not that surprising.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #25
country flag Offland

Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all Offland is a name known to all

Oh,well...I don't mind them reading TF stuff , but as I recall ,MTF has a thread on Male tennis players 'bulges'...Quite entertaining ...hahaha
Offland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #26
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ask Jana Novotna

This is tragic. Wow.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #27
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ask Jana Novotna

How embarrassing
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #28
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom_Boom_Sabine View Post
or their mums and dads.
Piotr
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #29
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
How embarrassing
and the topic was so absurd. it was about the wta dropping points of players' rankings when they did not attend certain year-end make-up-courses to learn how to make them look nice on the court I think it was an april fools joke and she took it for granted
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #30
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Well, they're just naturally curious to know what fans think, I guess. Some posters who know more from the technical point of view sometimes write interesting insights.
On the other hand, if I was in their position I'd avoid this website as some of the posts here are really quite vicious. TF is not a place for those who are easily offended, that goes for both players and posters.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote