Australia vs. Slovakia - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:19 AM   #1
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Australia vs. Slovakia

Nobody else started a thread so I figured I would Anybody here with coverage as I'm afraid I'm stuck staring at a scoreboard

At the moment Daniela is leading Alicia 1-0, still on serve. Daniela saved a couple of break points in that game. Molik is currently serving at 30-30.

GO ALICIA!

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:20 AM   #2
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Go Alicia!!
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:21 AM   #3
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Hawk!! Good to know I won't be cheering alone

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:22 AM   #4
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Angele

Gotta support the Aussies if we want that Lleyki final
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:23 AM   #5
country flag angele87

Alicia serving at *1-2

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:23 AM   #6
country flag angele87

You read my mind Hawk!!

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:25 AM   #7
country flag angele87

Any predictions for Aus vs. Slovakia??

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:28 AM   #8
country flag Hawk

Well Alicia will have her hands full with Daniela...but I doubt Lleyton will have too much of a problem with Hrbaty..so it might come down to the mixed..Daniela is a great doubles player..but so was Vivi..
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:29 AM   #9
country flag angele87

Alicia serving at *2-3

I'm thinking along the same lines as you Hawk... although I hope Alicia can surprise and beat Daniela because I don't want this tie to come down to the doubles

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:30 AM   #10
country flag Hawk

Yeah that's true..but I think Australia has a good chance in the doubles.
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:30 AM   #11
country flag angele87

Come on Alicia!! 30-0 *2-3

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:32 AM   #12
country flag angele87

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk
Yeah that's true..but I think Australia has a good chance in the doubles.
I hope you're right So just how good is Hrbaty? I've never seen him play...

Daniela serving at 0-15 *3-3

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:33 AM   #13
country flag angele87

15-40... COME ON ALICIA!! BREAK HER

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:34 AM   #14
country flag Hawk

Beats me i've never seen him play either But I know he's ranked 51 in the world..
Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:34 AM   #15
country flag angele87

Deuce