Suicide Tennis - Kuala Lumpur - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #31
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Tennis - Kuala Lumpur

Day 01.
Pick= S.Zhang
Backup= A.Pavlyuchenkova
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #32
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
I'm here (hello everybody)
coolfish1103, you wanna run this? Or I'll open a new thread?
Welcome back.

I just start the thread to make picks. If you weren't here then I would have tallied.

But you are back so go ahead and run the tournament in a new thread.

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #33
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of

day 1
pick zhang
backup pavlyuchenkova
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #34
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future

Day 1 : Zhang
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #35
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
Day 1 : Zhang
Back-up : Duan
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #36
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

Day 1: Zhang
BU: Sirotkina
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #37
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

Day 01.
Pick= S.Zhang
Backup= A.Pavlyuchenkova
Suicide Rank: 7 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #38
country flag AbyssII

AbyssII is an unknown quantity at this point

Day 1 :
Pick : Zhang
BU : Pavlyuchenkova
AbyssII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #39
country flag p@wcio

p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all

Day 1
pick: Zhang
bu: Sirotkina
p@wcio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #40
country flag garyyoung

garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all garyyoung is a name known to all

Day 1
pick: Zhang
F(6):2011-Birmingham 2012-Sofia, 2013-Stuttgart,Oeiras,Guangzhou 2014-Baku
D (with xieergai) W(6):2012-Indian Wells ,MADRID 2013-Brisbane 2014-Australian Open,Eastbourne,Baku
Finalist (6):2012-Dubai ,Miami ,Birmingham 2013-Kuala Lumpur,Brussels,Carlsbad
garyyoung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #41
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future

Day 1

Pick :Zhang
BU : Pavlychenkova
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:1
Doubles : 3:10
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #42
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Pick: Pavlyuchenkova
BU: Duan
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #43
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Day 02.
Pick= A.Morita
Backup= D.Vekic
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #44
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2: Hsieh
Back-Up: Daniilidou

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #45
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

If Pavlyuchenkova wins...

Day 2

Pick: Morita
Back Up: Hsieh