Main Draw - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #16
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Main Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by allhailwilliams View Post
child please!, you know v will probably lose to date...if she make's it that far. i dont want to hear from all you williams kool-aid drinkers crying foul..., i love venus, but if ur sick or playing up and down because of that sickness...go away and get a handle on that before you play competitiion level tennis. venus is just a shell of her self and it's sad to see her lose to people that i probably could beat.
You post makes little sense. Since her comeback from illness early in 2012, She has only one loss to a player outside of the top 10. She lost to Vesnina at Wimby, the one bad loss. The other losses were to Kerber, Li Na, Sharapova, Stosur and Agnieza Radswanka - all top 10 players. I'd say she is solidly a favorite in this tournament.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #17
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
Looks like 8 matches gonna start from 10AM tomorrow, cause it'll rain from afternoon...
Do they have 8 match courts or do they have indoor courts or something??
They have 3 courts.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #18
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Connie got Maia!
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #19
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Mery into the MD
Got chance for Bia too

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #20
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Kristina !

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #21
country flag allhailwilliams

allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all allhailwilliams is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
You post makes little sense. Since her comeback from illness early in 2012, She has only one loss to a player outside of the top 10. She lost to Vesnina at Wimby, the one bad loss. The other losses were to Kerber, Li Na, Sharapova, Stosur and Agnieza Radswanka - all top 10 players. I'd say she is solidly a favorite in this tournament.
all her loses are bad loses if she doesnt win any event. i dont make excuses for venus anymore. that lost to sharapove on hardcourt was it for me. she let slow sharpie beat her like a drum. even i could of at least move her from side to side...up and back. venus not only lost that match but i doubt if she thought about what tactics to use againt her if her brainless bran of ballblasting inst working or if she were off that day.
allhailwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #22
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

When does Venus play? That's all I care about.
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #23
country flag Binoxal

Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice Binoxal is just really nice

Venus, Kimiko, Mirjana...the 90's champions are back!!!

http://archivesdutennisfeminin.over-blog.com/
Binoxal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote