Sara Errani:I Replace My SEWTA MM 280-Pointers with XWTA Premier 320-Pointers,Prego ! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:14 PM   #16
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani:I Replace My SEWTA MM 280-Pointers with XWTA Premier 320-Pointers,Pre

Even without her all RG points she would be #11, so people who don't want her in TOP10 can still dream about this.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze

Last edited by Miracle Worker : Feb 23rd, 2013 at 02:43 PM.
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:34 PM   #17
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Erran: I Replacing My MM 280-Pointers with Premier 320-Pointers, Prego !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjpa View Post
Wozniacki did the same the year she reached #1

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:35 PM   #18
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani:I Replace My SEWTA MM 280-Pointers with XWTA Premier 320-Pointers,Pre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
Even without her all RG points she would be #11, so people who doesn't want her in TOP10 can still dream about this.
she has nothing to defend in IW/Miami/Madrid/Rome so her haters can stay pressed they're bashing her since FO final but Sara just keep improving and proving them to be idiots
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:48 PM   #19
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani Replacing Her MM 280-Pointers with Premier 320-Pointers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Unless Fran, Jeca, CSN or Kookie decide to show up and play for reals, i can't see who can stop her until QF, considering she has almost zero points in IW\Miami and will have cakedraw to QF as well, she easily can stay in Top10 with these results
Maybe Kuznetsova will decide to play well at a second consecutive slam?
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:56 PM   #20
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani Replacing Her MM 280-Pointers with Premier 320-Pointers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Maybe Kuznetsova will decide to play well at a second consecutive slam?
She will bomb out in 1r of quallies
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:04 PM   #21
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind to see her stay in top10 all year.She is maximizing her potential despite being shorter and less powerful than the others.
Last year a lot of people were saying that her FO final was a fluke or that she coulnd't play outside clay and she would disappear in no time etc... She proved them wrong so I don't get why some are still so annoyed by her presence in top10
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:29 PM   #22
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Erran: I Replacing My MM 280-Pointers with Premier 320-Pointers, Prego !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTennisFan View Post
Maybe ASV 2.0 will stay around for a little while longer yet....
ASV was talented though.
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 07:11 PM   #23
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
all of you thought 2013 would be the year that Sara falls down the rankings and is out of the top 10, especially due to the fact that as a top 10 player she can only vulture 2 MM for the season (Acapulco & ?)

clearly this is not happening as Sara has shown the ability to regularly reach the SF and the F of Premier 470 events, collecting 320 points in the process

especially with getting a BYE in 1R, she only needs to win 3 matches for 320 points while she had to win 5 matches for 280 in a MM

so clearly Sara will probably play tournaments like Brussels, Stanford, San Diego, Moscow and New Haven and head toward the XWTA Top 3

and most likely Roberta will follow her around and enter the XWTA Top 10

Thanks Saisai for sticking for this girl who has heart and gets more out of her talent than anyone on tour.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #24
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Last year she was unseeded at Rome and Madrid and came up against Radwanska and Stosur early on. That won't happen this year.
bobito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:54 PM   #25
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydays View Post
ASV is a four time slam champion with multiple wins over some of the greatest who ever played this game.

Errani is...Errani.
Well....I'm certainly not going to disagree with either of these statements. I mean, yeah, ASV is a 4 time slam champ and whatever you think of Errani she is Errani.

But I will make this point. When players start getting put down by being compared to alltime greats you know they are doing something very right.

Is Errani as good as ASV? Of course not. Not even close. But that posters who don't like her feel the need to bring up Arantxa in order to compare her favourably to Errani says a hell of a lot about Sara's current standing.

If haters are resorting to comparing Errani unfavourably with players like Conchita Martinez and Arantxa Sanchez Vicario you know Sara must be doing something very right. Sure Sara is nowhere near these players in ability or achievement. Thing is not many are. And if the worst one can say about Errani is that she is not as good as Sanchez, that says volumes.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:58 PM   #26
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

As though that made big difference.
She can scrap those +40pts more as much as she can, but she'll still get plummed down in the rankings as soon as the RG points to defend drop off.
That's inevitable.
In the big events she's been pretty much of a non-factor this year and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon
Kasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:00 PM   #27
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
As though that made big difference.
She can scrap those +40pts more as much as she can, but she'll still get plummed down in the rankings as soon as the RG points to defend drop off.
In the big events she's been pretty much of a non-factor this year
she just reached 2 premier final and a QF in a Premier900 OMG the level of idiots on this site grow day by day
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:06 PM   #28
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
she just reached 2 premier final and a QF in a Premier900 OMG the level of idiots on this site grow day by day
She also got her as whooped in the 1st round in Melbourne
She'll drop down in the rankings and sonner that happens better for the tour.

And could you please stop attacking me verbally?, not once in my post I referred to you personally so just back off and do not come at me,
Bye.
Kasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:10 PM   #29
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
She also got her as whooped in the 1st round in Melbourne
She'll drop dowin in the rankings and sonner that happens better for the tour.

And could you please stop attacking me verbally?, not once in my post I referred to you personally so just back off and do not come at me,
Bye.
no, i will always reply to your posts because if they had a logical sense i would accept it but they're just pure BS so and stay pressed.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:17 PM   #30
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
she has nothing to defend in IW/Miami/Madrid/Rome so her haters can stay pressed they're bashing her since FO final but Sara just keep improving and proving them to be idiots
She really does keep improving that's the thing. I think the amazing thing about Sara's results of the last year is not that she continually proves her haters wrong by far exceeding their expectations of her, but she is continually outdoing the expectations of her fans as well. I think both you and me would agree Sara has consistently surpassed any realistic expectations we had for her on a practically regular basis throughout the last year. When a player outdoes their own fans expectations they really are on a nice run of form.